Cash: "Oh, you like acting smart huh?"

JT: "I think she needs taught a lesson."

This starts making Frisk nervous. She doesn't like confrontation, and she isn't big enough to properly fight back against them.

However, before they can start anything, someone comes up behind him.

???: "So, you spineless cowards decided to get a new target?"

This sudden voice frightens Cash and JT. They both slowly turn around towards the voice.

JT: "H-hey Ben. H-how's it g-going?" He is nervously sweating.

Ben: "I don't know. How about you tell me?"

Cash: "W-we were just s-showing her the w-w-way to the c-cafeteria."

Cash and JT are sweating bullets. They are completely terrified of Ben.

Ben: "That's not what it looked like to me." He looks over to Frisk. "Is that what these two were doing?"

Frisk merely shakes her head, still having a nervous and scared look on her face.

Ben: "That's what I thought." He looks back to Cash and JT and starts cracking his knuckles.

Cash: "H-hey, we c-can talk about t-this, right?"

JT: "Y-yeah man. W-we'll back off."

This however, did not convince Ben.

Ben: "Yeah, no. Not gonna happen."

A crowd of kids began to form, excited to see the fight. However, Ben didn't seem to care.

Ben: "I've given you both chance after chance to stop bullying kids." He slowly approaches Cash and JT, who are trying to back up. "But you two just don't learn."

Ben leaps at Cash first and hits him in the stomach, knocking the wind out of him. Ben continues with a flurry of punches and kicks. Cash tries to defend himself, but each of his punches are either dodged or parried.

Ben: "What's the matter? Not so easy to hit me now, right?"

Ben then hits Cash in the nose, breaking it and causing him to scream out in pain. Cash then falls to the floor in pain.

JT then runs up to him and tries to hit him. However, Ben just moves to the side and grabs his arm, twisting it behind his back. The forces him to the floor and JT screams in pain.

JT: "AGH! It hurts! Please stop!" He begs out.

Ben; "Would you ever stop when I begged, or if she did?" He gets closer and whispers in his ear. "If not, then why should I?"

Ben does let go, but he kicks him in the side, breaking a rib. JT then screams out in pain before he curls up into a ball, whimpering in pain.

Ben stands up and looks at the two on the floor. There is a small puddle of blood where Cash lays and both of them are whimpering in pain.

Teacher: "What the heck happened here!?" The teacher says as he breaks through the crowd.

Ben: 'Oh, now a teacher shows up.' He says to himself. "They were picking on someone. I was stopping them from-" The teacher interrupts him.

Teacher: "I don't care. This kind of behavior is completely unacceptable."

Ben: "Would you rather me just find a teacher, getting her hurt while waiting for you to stop them? Or use the super powerful alien weapon on my wrist?" He holds up his arm, showing the Omnitrix.