Legend said that people that climb Mt. Ebbot disappear. From what people have said, 7 children have disappeared, last seen heading for the mountain. There is also a tale of how monsters have been trapped there after a long war with humans.

Ben used to be skeptical, believing the disappearances of the children were used to scare kids to keep other children from going up the mountain. However, since he discovered aliens existed, monsters existing didn't seem quite so far fetched. He continued to walk, heading towards the direction of his home.

=============================================================================================

Timeskip: The Next Day

We see Ben sitting in the principal's office with his parents, JT and his parents, Cash and his mom, and the girl. JT has an ice pack resting on his side. Cash appears to have a broken nose and several bruises on his body.

Sandra (Ben's Mom): "So what you're telling me is, because my son defended someone from these two, he's getting in trouble?"

Principal: "It's not just tha-" Sandra interrupts him.

Sandra: "I can't believe that you're treating him like this when he defended this poor girl." She gestures to the girl, who has been completely quiet during the entire meeting.

Principal: "They both had to be taken to the hospital. Cash had a concussion and a broken nose and JT had a broken rib."

Sandra: "He was defending himself against two kids that were bigger than him. Would you rather him use the alien weapon on his wrist?"

JT's Mom: "I agree with Sandra here." JT just looks down in shame. "I believe it was a good thing this happened. Apparently the teachers are of no help in stopping my son and his friend here."

Cash's Mom: "I agree as well." She shoots her son a look before turning back to the conversation. "Not only that, but Ben here was also a victim of their bullying as well, as he said earlier. Where was their punishment when he got bullied?"

Principal: "Look, how about we start at the beginning." He turns to the girl. "Could you tell us what happened from your point-of-view Frisk?"

 "Could you tell us what happened from your point-of-view Frisk?"

Frisk: "Sure. It all started when I was heading for lunch."

=============================================================================================

Flashback: Yesterday

We see Frisk smiling happily as she was waking towards the lunchroom. Before she could get to the cafeteria, her way was blocked by Cash and JT. They stood significantly taller than her.

Cash: "Where are you going, shrimp?" He gives a fist-in-palm gesture.

Frisk: "Lunch? Where else would I be going?"