9

NEXT DAY :

Mr. Jeon and Mrs. Jeon decided to call Mr. and Mrs. Kim for a small dinner at their home regarding their business collaboration. (and their daughter of course).

Tae and Kook got calls from their respective parents at a time. While there were walking toward the college entrance.

They answered the call in sync. When Tae was going a bit far from Kook. Kook pulled Tae towards him with her bag.

Tae gasped at his actions and blushed.

Tae on call:

Mrs. Kim: Darling Tae where are you, still in the uni right...?

Tae: Yeah, Mom I'm at the uni anything wrong..?

Mrs.Kim: Everything is fine. Do you know where Mr. Jeon's son by Bunny is...? she asked raising her tone at the end.

Tae: MY BUNNIIEEE.........? Mom.

-----

Kook looked at Tae when she shouted out my bunny. he blushed hard.

------

Mrs.Kim: yeah any problem.

Tae: Nothing just tell me what happened mom.

Mr. Jeon's family invited us for dinner to speak about the business collaboration.

Tae: So you called me to say you and Papa will come late to home...?

Mrs.Kim: My stupid sweet darlingggggg....... NOooooo... Today driver will not be coming.

Tae: Then...?

Mrs.Kim: You have to come to Mr. Jeon's house for dinner with us they even invited you specially.

Tae: How should I come? tell papa to come to pick me up we can go together...

Mrs.Kim: No tea we almost reached there...

Tae: Then how should I  come, Mom???

Mrs.Kim: Come with Kook if he is there in the uni or else call me back if you didn't find him your papa will arrange something for you.

Tae: Kook is there here with me.... but how will I come with him Mom it's so embarrassing...  (she lowered her voice at the end because Kook should not hear her.)

Mrs.Kim: Darling just pass the mobile to Kook. I will speak to him...

Tae: He is speaking to his mom...

---------------------------------

Kook on call: ( parallel)

Mrs. Jeon: My handsome bunny...

Kook: Yeah Mom...

Mrs. Jeon: So where are you with  ahmmm... ( She knew he is with Tae)

kook: Mom stop teasing me ...

Mrs. Jeon: Yeah my bunny boy are you with Tae now...?

Kook: Yes, Mom anything wrong...?

Mrs. Jeon: There is a gathering of our 2 families at our home...

Kook: Then what about Tae's mom...?

Mrs. Jeon: To say about that I've called you hurry bunny. Bring Tae along with you, drive slow okay...?

Kook: Mom are you kidding me?