¶ episode . 11 ¶

Start from the beginning

Minho pov
I don't understand what's happening everything right now felt overwhelmed. Then Chan hyung said.

Chan:
Minho right now this movement U have to be strong for your brother's and your lover. Don't worry mate we here with you.

I nodded my head I have to strong for them. Hyunjin had tears in his eyes while shaking the fainted Felix in his arms. Chan hyung went to him and helped him. I saw huijun was crying badly while saying him to leave so that he can see his crush.

Tbh honest I never seen huijun this broken now I released that Jieun is the perfect girl for him. If I travel around the world for a girl to find him no one can be like Jieun. He loves her so much.

Suddenly my thoughts went towards jisung. My baby is alone there with jimin hyung. I can't imagine how much he is crying there. Just thinking about his crying face made a tears in my eyes. He needs me right now I quickly wipe my tears. And went near hyunjin I kept my hand on his shoulder, he left his head and looked at me with tears then I said.

Minho:
Hyun I know it's hard because of this situation but we have to strong for them and for our little brother. If U won't be strong he will be more broken please try to be strong. Right now Han's need us, Felix need you jisung need me....and....and our brother need us. We have to strong for them okay.

Hyunjin:
Okay hyung I will be strong for them.

Minho:
Good now. Lift Felix we will take to same hospital where Jieun is okay.

He nodded his head and lift Felix into his arms with Chan hyung help him. With that hyunjin left from here into parking lot.

Me and Chan hyung went near huijun who crying badly on ground changbin, seungmin and jeongin trying to calm him down which is no use. Then I said to changbin.

Minho:
Changbin make him stand up.

Changbin nodded his head. Then seungmin and changbin made him stand up. Jeongin went beside Chan hyung and stood slowly Chan hyung wrapped his arms around innie and hugged him, innie hugged him back. Then I looked at huijun who was crying badly. I wrapped my arms around him and hugged him tightly changbin hyung moved back with seungmin to give a privacy. Then I wishpered in ears.

Minho:
Jun~ah please calm down. The only person need U now is your Jieun. She need U then most U have to make her strong no matter what. Don't be weak okay. Be strong for her. Come now let's go.

With that we all left to parking lot. And saw hyunjin already left. Wait my car shit.

Minho:
Shit guys jisung took my car wait is that means......

Huijun:
The accident was mean to happen to you and jisung Hyungs.

Huijun complete his sentence that's when I released that this attack was mean to be us. Then Chan hyung said.

Chan:
We will find this out with yoongi hyungs and others. We don't have time for discussion already Han's and Lee's at hospital. Changbin U and seungmin take huijun's car. We take my car. Huijun U come with us okay.

Huijun nodded his head. Then Jun gave his car Keys to changbin. Changbin left to get the car so does Chan hyung. After few minutes they arrived we all sat in our cars and drove off.

Huijun's pov
I don't know what to feel now. Everything is so........I can't explain. While car was moving I kept my head on the window was passing through we came across the accident spot. I saw yoongi hyung, hoseok hyung and Jungkook hyung.

Huijun:
Hyung stop.

With that Chan hyung stop the car. I opened the door and got out while others are calling my name. I went the car which was crushed. Yoongi hyung saw me. I went towards them and said with shakey voice.

Huijun:
I-is t-this car h-hyung.

Yoongi:
Jun why are U here. Go away from here.

Huijun:
T-tell m-me h-hyung p-please.

Yoongi:
Yes huijun and this her bag and her phone.

Then yoongi hyung handed over her things her phone started to ring it was Addison. I lift the call and kept on my ear. Before I would say something Addison said.

On call

Addison:
So babe did U propose to him.

Wait what propose to who. I said in a low

Jieun:
What.

Addison:
Don't tell me U forgot that today U gonna propose to huijun in a amazing way. Isn't the reason U sent us off when I offer U to help. So tell me how was it. Luckily Emma didn't interrupt you guys. I told you that girl is dangerous even tho U said U wanted to be friends with her.....okay I know huijun is yours. Why are U not saying anything. Baby......eun .................

So Jieun loves huijun?
Was Emma behind this accident?

That's it for today guys. See U all in next episode. Stay safe stay happy.