§ EPISODE . 24 §

After few days later

James pov:
.......?:
Sir do U think it's a good idea.

James:
Emma Did I asked your opinion no right so shut up. So Jieun know about her parents death.

Emma:
Everyone knows about the death expect Jieun sir.

James:
That's good because my baby girl heart will be broken if she get to know her dear parents are no more in this world.

Emma:
Sir if U love her that much why did U killed her parents.

James:
Oh did I killed them I thought U hate Han family so you killed her parents, what if your beloved huijun gets to know about that U are the reason behind they death he gonna hate you more baby.

Emma:
B-but it was your idea to kill them so that I can get my huijun back.

I got from my chair and looked at Emma and said.

James:
Girl how dumb can U be, if U kill her parents do U think huijun leave her and come to you, if he gets to know the truth he will hate you more or might kill you too. U have made a big sin Emma.

I saw tears in her eyes, I really wanna laugh at her. Then how dare she hurt my baby girl and want me but to be honest she is very good in bed, that's the only thing she is useful then she said between her sobs.

Emma:
B-but U said i-it w-would be great idea.

I laughed so hard that tears formed in my eyes and said.

James:
Hahahahaha I said like that because that would be easier way to be closer to my baby girl, they planned to marry her off to huijun so I said you to kill them bitch, now go get ready we are leaving to Korea near my baby girl, if U dare to say anything to anyone am gonna kill you do U get that.

She nodded and left the room, I took my T.V remote and connected my phone to T.V and started watching my baby girl videos I took without her knowing. Baby girl U are so cute I can't wait to make you mine.

Jisung pov:
I was in living room with Minho, he was doing his mafia work and I was just looking at the blank screen on tv, about Jieun she started to walk and huijun went out for shopping Chan hyung and innie went on a date changbin and seungmin are in kitchen doing something they didn't allow us.

Finally with hyunlix they are in Jieun room with her doing some annoying siblings stuff, I felt one strong arms around my waist, then I felt at hard chest against my back and a chin on my shoulder it was minho talking on his phone.

Minho:
Ohh okay sure, I will definitely invite you Mr cho how can I not, btw we have small party only close friends come with your wife and son, my brother and your son gonna be great friends.................oh of course your son can bring his girlfriend too no problem Mr Cho.......yah sure anyway mr Cho it was a great to talk to you we will talk about business after we meet bye.......sure bye.

After he cut the call he made me sit on his lab and again placed his chin on my shoulder and said.

Minho:
Love you okay what happened?

Jisung:
Nothing, by the way who was that on call.

Minho:
Oh it's Mr Cho my Mafia partner, he-

Jieun:
JISUNGGGGGG OPPAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

i flinched and got up from minho's lab and rushed upstairs followed by Minho, changbin and seungmin. I went near Jieun's room and opened the door and saw her closing her mouth with shocked face same goes for Felix I looked at hyunjin he face plam and stood there. Her room was a whole mess. I said with worried voice soon Minho, changbin and seungmin joined me.