~1~

Killua POV

I looked at the street name. This must be it. I sat on the side of the street and started fake crying. Only a bit more then she should see me. I sat there crying, until I felt a hand on my shoulder. "Hey sweetie, are you lost? Where are you're parents?" The woman asked. She had black hair and red eyes. Her hair was in some kind of bun? I have no idea what kind of hairstyle that is. She had a pullover in a light pink and a stretchy leggings (?). "My parents threw me out *sob* and I have nowhere to go!*sob*!" She looked at me with an apologising look. "I'm so sorry. M-maybe you could live with me! Yeah! I could be you're mother!" She looked happy to have found  a solution. I nodded and she wiped away my tears. "Let's get you home, shall we?" The kind woman said while she took my hand and dragged me through the streets. "I hope you don't mind having a little sister. Oh, and we have a dog!" She looked at me expecting an answer. "I like sissy and doggy!" I answered. God, this acting is annoying, but for the mission I'll do it. She dragged me further until we stopped in front of a building. "This is you're new home. By the way, my name is Yor Forger. I'll make sure to adopt you soon, little one! What is you're name?" She said looking at me happily. "I'm Killua." I said looking up to her. She smiled. "Okay then Killua. Let's go in. I'll introduce you to you're new family." She took my hand and brought me inside. We walked up a few stairs until we reached a door. She stopped and took out her keys. Yor opened the door and stepped inside, followed by me. "Hello! I'm back!" She yelled. A blond man looked up from a table. "Oh hello Yor! How was you're day?" He smiled, but something seems suspicious about him. Sure, I noticed that Yor is an assassin. Not as good as me though. But the way she carefully looked through the streets and how she walked not as loud as ordinary people, made me realise. But about the man .... I don't know, he seems like he is a lot smarter then he looks. "Mama!" A girl with pink hair yelled running to Yor. A dog followed her soon after. "Hello Anya! Hello Bond!" She hugged the little girl. The dog stopped running towards her. Looks like he saw me. The dog looked in my eyes. I looked back. "Oh, by the way. Anya, Loid, Bond meet Killua." She stepped aside making me visible. Silence. "Who are you?" Asked Anya. "You're new big brother!" Yor answered for me. Anya looked at me with shining eyes. "Big Brother!" She ran up to me and hugged me just like she hugged Yor. Loid looked at me like he tried to study me. I pretended not to see his expression and hugged Anya back. Bingo. That's my target. Anya looked at me weird. Did she read my mind or what? Her facial expression looks worried and confused, maybe also because I'm new? Did she feel the look of her father. Yet to think, she is also just adopted like I will be in a few days. What about her past? She was experimented, but what else. The dog looks suspicious too. The mother is an assassin. The father is not what he seems and with Anya and Bond, I suppose, Is something wrong too. The dog looks at me like he knows something I don't. Yet, he looks scared of me a little. Or is it admiration? Maybe both? Anya looks like she wants to tell me something . Can she really read my mind? Is that even possible? Well she was experimented and they want to use her. So maybe that's like her power she gained from the experiments? I'm probably overthinking again. I wish I had some water. Anya stepped away from me and went to the kitchen. I looked at her wondering. She came back with a glass of water and looked me straight in the eyes. Her parents talked with each other about how to adopt me and where I should live. Yor already convinced Loid to let me live here. Anya looked at me. My eyes widened. Anya, if you can hear me give me the glass of water and tell Bond to do a backflip. She did as told. I smirked a little. So you can read minds heh? Then you know about you're father and the dog. The dog already did a backflip when you didn't even told him to. Like a few seconds before you told him. He can see the future? "The most possible one." Anya said looking up to me. I looked at her surprised but then I smiled. "That's cool!" But what about you're dad? She seemed uneasy as she realised how much she told me.  I won't tell anyone what I know, I promise. She smiled at me. Looks like I have to figure out myself what's with her father.