Videl x Male Reader

Start from the beginning

Principal: You guys arrived early, anyway meet Videl, she'll show you around the school, make sure you guys aren't late.

Videl: Hurry up.....

Y/N: Hey Gohan you think she woke up on the wrongside of the-

Videl: Shut it!

Gohan: Sorry about him he's-

Y/N: Quiet!

They walked across the school until the boy's saw a yellow haired girl and boy walk up to Videl.

???: Hey Videl

Videl: Hey Erasa, meet the new kids uh....

Y/N: Names Y/N, this is Gohan.

Gohan: Nice to meet you!

He shook her hand as she chuckled before shaking the other youths hand as the blond hair man introduced himself.

Sharpner: Names Sharpner, If your down to play baseball, I'll always be down to knock you down a peg.

Y/N: Not the only pegging that goes o-

Videl: Shut it! Do you always talk-

She blinked and saw Y/N dressed like a man from a couple decades ago as he groomed his hair with a floating mirror.

Y/N: Hello ladies and gentlemen, What can I get for you?

He turned around and the place turned into a restaurant as they got sat down as they all looked on in confusion.

Y/N: Anyone? No? Fine here's my headshot, Now you guys are going to order?

Gohan: Wha-

He blinked and the place was normal as everyone looked at Y/N in confusion before he talked up.

Y/N: Something happen? Do I have a pimple?

Videl: Wha- What was that?

Y/N: What? Nothing happened?

Videl: You know what I mean the restaurant and the picture!

She said as she yelled in his face as Y/N look somewhat frighten before fixing hair and speaking up.

Y/N: I'll have you know absolutely nothing has happened in the past minute!

Erasa: Does he always act like that?

Gohan: Kinda.... but does she act like that?

Erasa: Most likely due to the pressure of her being Mr Satan's daughter.

Gohan: Oh that's cool.

The bell rung as he checked a paper that was given to him as he realized he was to share a class with Videl.

He and Gohan quickly made their way into the class as Videl was walking infront of them.

Y/N: Oh my fucking God do I have to sit next to you!?

Teacher: Mr Y/N It's your first day and you can't get in trouble just sit down.

Videl: Yeah Y/N sit down.

Y/N: Shut the fuck up you raven haired bitch.

He sat down as the teacher went on with the lesson as Videl kept side-eyeing him as the class kept going.

The bell rung as everyone made their way to lunch as Y/N and Gohan were invited to Videl's table as the youth had to sit next to the daughter of the greatest martial artist of all time.

Gohan was talking to Erasa while Y/N smirked before moving towards his ear as Sharpner could listen.

Y/N: Hey Gohan make it to fourth base with Erasa alright?