14

I sat on the couch just waiting on Kentrell to come back downstairs.

I heard footsteps running down and I look behind me to see Kentrell coming down. I noticed he changed into some grey sweats and a black shirt. To make this go by quicker I started to take out the things we needed for our project. I just wanted to get this done so I can finally go back home.

"What you doing " Kentrell asks sitting down close to me.

"Taking out the things we need" I said not even looking up at him still taking out the rest of worksheets.

When I finally I looked up I noticed Kentrell was sitting much closer to me then he was before. I didn't even realize he moved.  I felt his hand go over mines to stop me from taking out the papers.

"You need to stop being so nervous " Kentrell says slightly pushing me towards him. My heart rate started to pick up. He was making me so nervous.

"I - I just don't wanna waste time" I try to say confidently but you can tell I was a little nervous.

"So hanging with me is wasting time?" Kentrell laughs tilting his head back.

I couldn't tell if he was genuinely laughing or if I just pissed him off. So I just sat there watching him awkwardly.

He noticed this and his laughter died down.

" so what would you rather do right now since I'm wasting your time " Kentrell asks smirking at me.

"I rather be alone and in my bed" I boldly say glaring at him. I actually surprised myself with that response. I think it shocked Kentrell too.

"Hanging out with me ain't too bad" He says looking at me. He was looking at me the same way he did the first time he kissed me. It was my making my stomach tie into all types of knots.

"Really Kentrell?" I asked him looking him in the eye.

"What you mean?" He chuckles still looking at me. But nothing was funny to me.

"Let me see, you and your friends mess with me all the time and now everything is suppose to be okay?" I say surprising myself once again. But I was just honestly starting to get fed up.

"Can we please just do the project. I'm not interested in being friends with you" I boldly say. And I must say I am super proud of myself. This is the first time I ever stood up to Kentrell.

"Who said I was trying to be friends with you" Kentrell asked and then started to laugh out really loud. He was laughing hard like he couldn't breathe.

I shook my head in frustration and slight embarrassment.

Without saying anything I started to pack my things in to my book bag.

I guess Kentrell noticed because his laughter started to die down.

"Whatchu' doin?" Kentrell asks now with a straight face and monotone voice. It was like he wasn't even just laughing before.

But I continued to just ignore him. The whole time I'm putting the papers back into my book bag I can just feel his heavy stare on me. I quickly hurried up because I was starting to feel nervous.

I got up from the couch as I was done and before I can reach for my bag I feel my arm being yanked back. I found myself falling right on to kentrells lap.

"K-kentrell stop I want to leave" I said trying to get off his lap but it just made his grip on me tighten.

"Leave for what though?" He asked using  his left hand to point my face towards his.  Being this super close to Kentrell
like this was nerve wrecking.

" You upset because ion wanna be your friend? Huh" Kentrell smirks looking down at me.

" No that's no-" I tried to explain but before I can finish I felt lips on mines.

I feel kentrell pull me closer to him as he deepens the kiss. I slowly found myself kissing him back. Which was shocking to me too.

I feel him take me off his lap as we're still kissing and lays me down on the couch. He was on top of me now. And I can feel my heart pounding. His hands caressed my waist up and down while we passionately made out.

I felt a bulge on my lower area and it took a while to register that it was Kentrell.

I quickly snapped out of it and pushed kentrell off of me.

"What the fuck" Kentrell aggressively asks looking confused at the same time.

Now that's the Kentrell I know.

"T-This is wrong" I say looking up to him as I sat on the couch.

"What you mean" Kentrell asks in a more gentle tone. Almost like he was concerned. I wasn't use to this type of behavior with him.

" You know what I mean. You've been treating my life like hell since I started at this school. And now all of a sudden you just want to kiss me" I spoke up for myself looking him in the eye.

I actually really wanted to know what was the point of this. I feel like he's just toying on my emotions to get some laughs at school.

After I said that it was silent between the both of us.

" I'm leaving" I announced quietly as I grabbed my book bag. Kentrell just seemed like he was in head but it's like me getting up got him out that trance. As I was close to the door I feel someone push me up on it. I can feel Kentrell behind me

" let's talk about this before you go" I hear him say as he gently kiss my neck. I turned around to stop him.

" Kentrell I don't wanna do this. If you're doing this humiliate me please I beg you stop. I can't take this anymore. Ur the reason I want to kill my self. Ur the reason why I'm depressed. And I'm still trying to figure out what did I do to deserve this. You've been making fun of me all this time especially my weight. And now all of a sudden you like me? And you think I'm stupid enough to believe that" I said angrily and I didn't realize that tears started to come out.

I was just so over the bullshit.

" I'm leaving" I say lowly wiping my tears and walked out without even looking back to see what Kentrell had to say.