10

I was out standing in the school parking lot and from a distance I see all the guys surrounding a black car with tinted windows. I seen a couple  unfamiliar faces too.

From a distance I see Kentrell with Iyanna and his sister walking up to his friends. They dapped eachother up and started talking. I was standing out here looking like a foot. And it was chilly outside.

"I just wanna go home" I muttered to myself.

It was already bad enough that I was partners with Kentrell and now he's practically forcing me to come to his house to work on this project. And I knew deep down there was nothing I can really do. If there's one thing I learned about Kentrell, he doesn't stop until he gets what he wants.

I heard a car honk twice and seen a red truck stop in front of me. I'm not gonna lie, it scared me at first. But the windows rolled down and I see Justin's face.

"You scared me" I yelled out laughing. And I already started to notice that guys and girls were looking over here.

"My bad girl, come around" he yelled out since he was in the drivers seat.

I walked around to the other side of his car and he rolled those windows down.

"What you standing out here by yourself for" he asked me looking concerned.

"I'm.. I'm just waiting for my ride" I half lied to him. I was really waiting for Kentrell.

From Justin's face I could tell he didn't really believe me.

"I can give you a ride home if that's okay with you" he suggested while looking at me with concern still.

"I-it's okay Justin, I'm okay. My mom is not that far away" I lied through my teeth again with a fake smile. He sat there studying me but then shook his head and laughed.

"When you gon let me take you out though" he asked with a genuine smile. I felt my heart flutter. This is the first time in whole I felt like a guy actually was interested in me.

"I don't know" I replied putting my curly behind my ear as I blushed looking down.

"I gotta go but ima text you. If you still need a ride just call me" he says starting his engine. I nod and he smiled back at me. Which made me smile too and then we both started laughing.

"Bye Justin" I say backing up giggling.

"You better text back" he yells out as he pulls off in to the road . I looked down smiling to myself and I turned back around since I was all alone again. But from the distance I can see Kentrell leaning on to the black car mugging me. I felt my heart racing in fear. He looked so mad .

"I don't understand what I did now" I thought to myself.

I even saw Joe look at Kentrell and I seen a couple of the boys pointing at me. I started to feel self conscious with eyes being on me.

I seen them all hop in the car and I just stood there confused. And then I see the black car heading towards me. I noticed the  windows were tinted when it got closer. The windows rolled down and I see Kentrell in the driver seat and Alyssa  in the passenger seat seat looking at me spitefully. I looked away trying to avoid eye contact.

"Bring yo' fat ass on" he orders while his left hand was on the steering wheel and the other was holding a blunt.

I hesitantly walked up to the back door and felt my hand shaking as I went to go open it.

"Yo hurry the fuck up. Damn your fat ass slow" Alyssa says looking annoyed rolling her eyes at me.

The back door then flies open and I see a bunch of dudes in the back. Two of them being Joe and Ben. immediately started to feel scared.

"Damn her ass is fat bro" I hear one of the guys say in the third row back seat. I felt my whole face getting hot after that comment.

"Mane Boomer shut your ass up" Ben laughed out loud as he passed his blunt back to the 'Boomer' guy.

I stepped in the car and sat in the  row which had Joe next to me. Joe was like Kentrell but he was not all the way as bad as him. But I still didn't want to be that close him.

I was looking down the whole time trying not have attention on my self.I looked up to see that Kentrell was eyeing me down through the review mirror. I glanced down blushing shying away from his hard stare.

"So what's ya name shawty" I turned my head to see the guy named boomer speaking to me. I stayed quiet since I was very shy around people I didn't know.

"Leave her alone nigga" This lightskin guy said laughing in the back while smoking some weed.

"Aight all ya get out my car" Kentrell said making a stop at a house. I saw the whole gang including Alyssa make their way out the car.

"Damn yeen' gotta be rude nigga" the light skin guy said , I think his name was three.

"I can do what I want slime, get out" Kentrell bluntly said while dragging weed out his mouth.

"What time you picking me up" Alyssa say walking up back to the car window.

"Just hit my line" Kentrell said to his sister.

"Aight love you bro" Alyssa said to him as they did some handshake. 

That was the first time I actually seen them being genuine. But then again they're brother and sister. Still doesn't change how they treat me on the regular day basis.

"Sit in the front" Kentrell demands me. To avoid anything else, I did just that. He dapped up the rest of his friends and started to drive off.

My heart was jumping up and down since we're alone now. The last time him and I was alone... well he kissed me. I still know why he did that. I mean he's always coming at me. So it just wasn't making sense to me. I looked at the passenger window view but even with my head turned I can feel him stare at me periodically. 

We finally came to a stop and he parked into the garage. I'm guessing this is where he lived. He turned off the car and I take off my seat belt getting ready to get out the car too.

I followed behind him nervous as hell as we walked up through his front door.  He unlocked his door and I slowly followed behind him. We made it inside the living room and I was just standing there awkwardly.

"C'mon we going upstairs" he says aggressively pushing me towards the house stairs.  I quickly started to walked up the stairs with him walking up close behind me.  I looked behind me to see him starting at my ass. I quickly turned around and walked up the the stairs faster.

I felt his hands grip my waist and tug me back a little bit.

"Slow down mama, we right here" I felt him say behind me making my neck hairs stand up. He got in front of me unlocking his door.

I can't believe I'm really in Kentrell's bedroom right now. Alone....

*********************************************