After dressing and doing her hair she comes out from her dressing room door and does a 360 turn in front of Austin - he gives her no reaction. The grumpy oaf. "What is going on here?" she asks watching the men fuss around her bedroom windows. "Security cameras and laser beams," Austin mumbles. "What?! That does not make me feel safe! Laser beams? What world do you live in James fucking Bond?"

"James Bond is a person, not a world."

"Shut up, Austin! I don't want cameras in my room!"

"You have cameras in your room."

"I don't want cameras in my fucking room!" she shouts again. "You have cameras in your room," Austin says calmly and walks out. Angel has had enough. He has had a scathing mouth all morning and now this. No! She rushed after him and then pushes him from behind with all her might. She does not even make his tank of a body lean so she runs around the front of him, digs her heels in, puts her hands on his chest, and tries to push him to a stop but he just continues to walk as she slides backward. She looks up at him and sees he is grinning down at her. He is enjoying this. "Just stop! Please!" she begs. He stops and looks at her. "This is insane!" she shouts standing up straight. "You really hurt my feelings this morning. I am not to blame for this psycho fixating on me and it was really nasty of you to say that. Also, I am not reckless and immature, or whimsical. Ok, maybe whimsical and given, a little reckless but I am not immature and I am also not void of logical thought - that was really mean of you to say. Now the cameras! I don't feel comfortable with someone watching me sleep! There will be a video out there of me asleep in my bed and that freaks me out I am sorry but I think you should at least try to understand that and...and I think you should apologize to me because you hurt my feelings...and that's pretty fucked up."

"I apologize."

Angel opens her mouth to defend herself again but then shuts it and frowns. Did he apologize? She was not expecting that.

"You are sorry?"

"That's what I said."

"Well, you could say it like you mean it!" she snaps at him. Austin sighs and gives her a pointed look, then softens his face. He looks almost human.

"I was out of line with my comment this morning. This is not your fault - the man is insane and you are merely an unfortunate victim of his muddled mind."

"Th-thank-you."

"I won't apologize for what I said in the kitchen because although it was hard to hear it is true, but perhaps I could have said it more kindly."

"Perhaps...and the cameras?"

"Will stay, but they are pointed towards the entry points. You have my word, there will be no video of you in bed."

"And why would I trust you."

"Who else would you trust?"

Angel stares at him. He has a point, there are minimal people she can trust right now. There's Jona but he could not save a fly from a swatter. Her parents are as whimsical and reckless as she is. She likes, but does not trust Lia or Nate, or any of her team. She trusts Charlie but he just says shit and fuck, and is as oblivious as she is. There is only Austin. It's a bit depressing.

"Now, if you will excuse me I have bodyguards to interview before we leave for your studio session," he says walking past her. Bodyguards?

"I said no more bodyguards! Only you!"

"I know."

"Well, I won't listen to any of them!"

"You don't listen to me, so..."

That is not true. Is that true? "Austin! I will make your life hell if you hire another bodyguard," she says running down the stairs behind him. "That's not a threat, Miss Knite, you make my life hell already," he says. Why does he always speak so calmly? He is like a fucking robot. She follows him into the front lounge and sees three huge men sitting on her couch. They all look scary as fuck and she shits her pants a little. "You will come into the dining room one at a time. I will start with you," Austin says pointing at the first man whose arms are bigger than Angel's legs.

"Do I get a say in who we hire?"

"No."

"Why not?"

"Ok. Who would you choose?"

Angel looks at the men. "That one," she says pointing to the last man. "Why?" Austin asks. "I like his curly hair," Angel says. "And you once again prove my point without even trying," Austin says turning and walking out of the lounge. Angel runs after him. "Well, can I at least sit in on the interviews?" she asks sitting down next to him at the dining room table opposite the armleg man. "Don't talk," Austin says taking the CV armleg hands him. Angel peeps over his shoulder to try and read the CV. "And don't breath in my ear," Austin says putting the CV down.

"Have you done any bodyguard work before?"

"No. This will be a first for me. But, I am well trained and highly skilled."

"Are you discreet?"

"Very."

"Why did you apply for this job?"

"You. Your reputation proceeds you. If I can work and train under you I know I can become the best in my field."

"These questions are boring. I have a question for you. Have-" Angel is cut off when Austin clamps his finger over her mouth. "I have a question first and then you may ask your question, understand?" he says, Angel nods. "If Miss Knite here were to ask you about your personal life, how would you respond?" Austin asks.

"I understand that my personal life is separate from my work life. I would tell my client that I grew up in New York and joined the military at nineteen, left with an honorable discharge at twenty-seven. However, I would not go into detail about my family, friends, or any personal information because I do not feel comfortable sharing those details."

"Thank you. Miss Kinte, you may ask your question now."

Angel slumps in her chair and pouts. "No point in asking my question now," she says. She wanted to know if he likes animals and what his favorite meal is, but she doubts he will answer her. Austin has made sure he won't share that information with her. She sits bored out of her mind as Austin asks him a list of pointless questions about his skills. She eventually gets too bored and makes an origami swan out of his CV.

"As you can see Miss Knite needs extra oversight, she is easily distracted. Are you attentive enough to ensure her safety? There is no room for error, the safety and protection of Miss Knite are of utmost importance. I will not accept so much as a scratch on her," Austin says.
Angel feels like she should be offended by the first part of his question but the second part sounds like he really cares for her.

"Do you really mean that? Aww, Austin, you are the sweetest!" she says throwing her arms around his neck and squeezing him tight. "Miss Knite, if you would please control yourself," Austin says through clenched teeth as he pulls her arms off him. He looks extra mad so she thinks it may be best if she leaves him to finish these interviews by himself. They're boring anyway. "Good bye armleg and just so you know if you get the job I won't be listening to you. Only Austin," she says standing then walking off to find Charlie.