Author's Note

I'm writing this instead of doing a project that's due to present tomorrow so this will definitely backfire in a few hours but wth. 

I have looked for this concept a lot but can't seem to find any fics with it. 

Jason and Damian arent the closest Bat Brothers but they do get along somewhat and I absolutely love the fact that Jason was Damian's babysitter while they were both in the league of assassins. For the sake of the story, Damian is 11 ig and Jason is 21. Let's say that Tim is 17 and Dick is like 24? idk they're accurate ages and i havent read the comics or watched the shows in a while so details will be innaccurate, off by the timeline, or missed out by accident. Feel free to correct that. 

If you have negative comments, fuck off in advance but i honestly don't mind. 

I originally got this idea while looking for crumbs on the concept and passed by a tumblr post that made me decide on doing this sooo yeah. 

This is my first fanfiction ever and i'm not exactly a great writer so please deal with me here and I hope you like it. 

Feel free to put in requests and i'll see if I can add it into the story or incorporate the situation. 

If that's all then good good luck and enjoy!

[UPDATE: I'm trying to write the first chapter but goddamn this is super hard to do, mad respect for the crazy amount of writing wattpad authors have done that i've read cause i need some major coffee that i don't have and am not allowed in the first place rn]