Aggressive Seele and Soft Seele

Start from the beginning

Theresa walks up towards them and examine them slowly. Both Brania and Seelena can't help but shivered by her look. Theresa stopped in stood in silence. All of them didn't dare to say anything which make it more awkward.

"I can't help but... Your appearance is quite similar to Bronya." Theresa said.

'Ah, is she gonna find out...?' Brania thought nervously.

The clear the awkward moment, Seelena did a fake cough to gain their attention.

"Ahem. Um, any chance you know where St. Freya is...?" Seelena questioned.

Theresa was surprised a little and nodded.

"Yeah, why?" Theresa asked.

Brania walk up and stood in front of the short girl.

"Well, we want to enroll in that school." Brania explained.

"You know it's not a normal school, right?" Theresa said.

"And that's why we said we want to enroll to that school." Seelena butt into the conversation.

Brania couldn't help but wants to smack Seelena really bad because of her manner. Well, she couldn't do anything right now. Now her main thing is to be successfully get into St. Freya and lives with them without any problem.

"... Very well. Please follow me." Theresa said and walks away into the Hyperion.

The others breath in and out in relief while Mei was in a mess.

"That was a close one..." Mei said and wipe her sweat off her forehead.

"The Bronya doesn't like lying at this situation but this is the sake for Subject Brania and Seelena. In fact, Principal Theresa is so scary..." Bronya said while sitting on her Project Bunny hand.

"I'm hungry." Kiana said.

- Time skip -

"Haah! Take this you beast!" Seelena yelled angrily while striking the scythe and destroyed the Archangel.

The other Archangels that was charging at her were all exploded one by one. Brania tried her best to shot them and save the careless Seelena who's enjoying killing those Archangels.

"Seelena, stop playing around!" Brania yelled furiously.

If you're wondering what happened, well, it just some kind of their strength-testing... that was given by Theresa. They are currently in the simulation room in St. Freya. Both of them doing fine while holding off the Archangels which is just a start. Theresa examine every move carefully in the security camera.

Both Seelena and Brania are not allowed to use their own weapon. They have to use the weapon that their school had made for them to fight in the simulation room. It's just a normal scythe and a normal sniper.

'They really have a lot of energy to keep up. It's been 20 minutes and yet they seem not to get tired yet. Both of them sure have a lot of stamina. Brania is serious about the simulation and there is Seelena... She's carelessly fighting and destroying the Honkai Beasts like a role play game. In fact, she is kinda highly on her guard but not as much as Brania. Teamwork? It only depends on them. Because judging when I met them, it seems they are not really getting along. They will become the best Valkyries in the future...' Theresa thought.

By the time she finished thinking, they already defeat all of the Archangels. She fixed her mic and clear her throat.

"Ahem, test... Are you two ready?" She said through the microphone.

Both Brania and Seelena nodded at the camera as they heard her voice from the speaker.

"Already, onto the next level. Get ready." Theresa said before pressing the button.