Aggressive Seele and Soft Seele

- No One's PoV -

"Seele? You're... Seele? But how..." Bronya questioned with a shock expression plastered on her face.

"Looks like we have so many things to explain now..." HSR Bronya sighed.

- Time skip -

"So, you're saying that you guys are Seele and Bronya but from another universe? And then you got teleport here?" Mei recaps again after they explained. Both HSR Bronya and HSR Seele nodded.

"Still, even if Bronya in other universe, will our Bronya get that big too?" Kiana said, who is in front of HSR Bronya and poked her chest in jealousy.

HSR Bronya sweat dropped and slowly backed away.

Kiana was about to touch Seelena but quickly move her hand away when Seelena growled at her like a dog.

"The Bronya suggest all of us to get out of building because it's gonna collapse in any moment." Bronya said. Everyone nodded and left the abandoned building.

"So... What are we gonna do now?" HSR Seele said.

"Well... You two have nowhere to go, maybe I can ask principal Theresa if you can enroll to St. Freya and live in the dorm with us. And one more thing... Since there are two Bronyas here... You might change your name, so it won't be confusing." Mei said.

HSR Bronya then nodded in understanding.

"Then allow me to introduce myself again. Please call me Brania." Brania introduced herself.

"And I'm Seelena! Because... If Bronya exists here then Seele also might be here too." Seelena said then Brania nudges her shoulder.

"Hey, don't touch me..." Seelena growled.

Brania just glares at her and secretly points at Bronya. It took her a bit to realize what happened. She whistle and looks away like nothing happened.

"Ah... Then let's go shall we?" Mei said. Everyone nodded and left.

They walk for a while and reached the Hyperion.

"Woah..." Brania said in awe.

"This is cooler when we're closer and see this in person." Seelena said.

Just then a little girl ran out of the Hyperion and stopped in front of them.

"*Huff* *huff* you guys came back safely." The short girl with nun outfit said while breathing heavily.

"Principal Theresa, are you alright? Did something happened?" Mei asked her.

The short girl named Theresa shook her head before she's back to normal. Her eyes then landed on Brania and Seelena.

"Hm? Who are those two? Are they... A survivor of Nagazora outbreak as well?" Theresa questioned.

The trio look at each other in nervous and then looks at the new duo.

Brania sighed and nodded. Mei nodded in understanding and looks back at Theresa.

"Yeah, they are. I found them in the abandoned building. Luckily we found them and they have a little injuries on them." Mei explained.

"I see. I'm glad you found them. Any chance they tell their name yet?" Theresa said.

"Yes, Principal Theresa. They gave us their name in exchange for saving their life." Bronya said.

"This girl names Brania." Kiana said and pointed at her.

"And this girl is Seelena." Kiana continued.