Sarahs here

Isabella POV

Me and Paris came pretty early so paris went to start school while I walked with Ashlee to our seats. We then see a mom with a darker blond hair, " Hi" Ashlee said to the lady. It then hit me who she was, it was christy with a y, Sarah's mother, wow this week is about to be a fucking blast.

" Hello" christy said, " I'm Ashlee" Ashlee said going and shaking her hand, " Isabella" Is all I said giving her a nice smile. " What's your name"? Ashlee asked, " Christy" she said shaking her hand, " I didn't know we were getting somebody new" Ashlee said as me and her sat down, " Yeah, well, I'm not to new though" Christy said.

" You don't know who I am"? She asked, " I'm from the Pittsburgh studio" she then said, " Oh yeah" Ashlee said now getting it, " I'm Sarah's mom" Christy said, " I recognize you now" Ashlee said nodding. " You two got a pretty good position here" Christy said smiling, " She likes brynn but, I'm not to popular" Ashlee said, " Your not? What about you"? Christy asked looking at me.

" Ms. Abby really likes my daughter paris, and I'm pretty good friends with the moms, some gets on my nerves but that's it" I said smiling, " So they moms gave you both a hard time"? She asked. " Yeah, well me and brynn were called because Maddie wasn't here, and she needed somthing" Ashlee said.

" But yeah, see that's what gets me though, I don't understand why she doesn't just revert back to who she knows and trained, so from my stand point you have to understand I agree with the other moms, why are you here"? Christy then asked me. " Oh, abby had auditions, Paris tried out abby called and told us she absolutely loved my daughter and wanted her on the team, and now we're here" I said shrugging.

" Oh okay" Christy said looking away, " Well just saying if your looking to get a spot, brynns and Paris your arnt going to get they are permitted members of just 2 weeks" Ashlee said, which Christy laughed, " Well y'all jackets could be taken away quickly" that's where I laughed, " What"? Christy said, " Nothing" I said clearing my throat, " Well just have to see I guess" I said.

Few minutes later the rest of the moms started coming in giving Christy hugs and stuff, well except Jess, which I understood why. Ms. Abby then came out and Abby and Christy said hellos, gave compliments, and stuff before we all moved into the rehearsal room.

Paris POV

When I seen Christy with a y I was shocked, because I remember most of the time she was around there was a lot of drama especially with Jess, this week was going to be fun. We all stood in like, Sarah on my right and Maddie on my left. " Okay welcome Christy" Abby said smiling " And Sarah", she added, " Thank you for having us" Christy said before abby started pyramid. " we were in Las Vegas, Nevada for the weekend, congratulation to the group dance for winning" Abby said smiling.

" Now, on the bottom of the pyramid we have Kalani, she's not here, next is Mackenzie, is class I don't remember yelling at you about your feet, on stage your thinking about the face and choreography, not the feet" Abby said, " Next, is jojo, Nice job in the group no problem, it was fine" Abby said.

" Next" Abby said pulling the cover off, " Kendall, you got through the whole day without a breakdown" Abby said which Jill looked at Abby with a kinda disgusted face. " Next is Maddie, you really wanted to hold on to that can of silly spray, it was about you having the last drop" Abby said making us laugh.

" Next is Nia" Abby said a making me push pass maddie to hug her, " wow rude" Maddie said making us laugh, " Sorry" I said giggling, " You had an stellar performance, no mistakes" Abby said, " Next is brynn, you got second place, proud of you. And on the top of our pyramid is our high score winner, paris" Abby said as everyone clapped.