No paris

Paris Pov
As we walked in we seen the moms were at the door talking so mom just told me to go in. I did as she said and went and took my shirt and shorts off that was over my clothes and went to find the girls " Hi, paris"! I heard all at the same time. " Hi girls" I said smling and came over to sit down.

I started stretching my body, " Maddie, we are you happy that your back" Jojo asked Maddie who was stretching in front of me, " Are you excited that's your back"? Jojo asked. " I'm excited to be back but I'm not excited about the stress of competition," Maddie said, " You don't miss the drama," Kendall said. " Yeah" maddie said smiling.

We all talked for a little while then Abby walked in, I smiled happy to see her. We got up from the floor and got into a line in front of Abby. " Last week we found you in your pajamas, not ready to do pyramid so this week we find you ready to go, is it because Maddie is back"? Jess asked "...No," Abby said back.

"You told me I don't have the passion, but I'm not interested in this anymore, did that change"? Holly asked " Do I have the passion to teach dance, to choreograph, to create, of course, that is my passion. It's not about quitting because I'm afraid of hard for, I'm not". Abby said

" But what is it about"? Jill asked, "All those times you didn't want to be here, you didn't want to show up, or the kids here, what's it about, and have that changed so we can have abby back" jill said. " It's financial issues, all of you kids respect that and you know that, it's the way it is" Abby said. "Okay congratulations girls,it was a very successful trip to Arizona, Maddie your back" Abby said.

" Yayyy" Some of the girl said, " You we're doing a movie, you were a winner up until that point, you went then came back, then went, and came back and went and came back". "You need to get into the groove and you need to be my number one girl out there every weekend, do you understand that"? Abby asked as Maddie nodded her head.

" Did you see her do the Ellen, did you see the video"? Melissa asked " I didn't" Abby said making a face, " I sent it to you" Melissa said, " I'm busy with other stuff" Abby said, it seemed like almost everyone was shocked she didn't watch it.

" The pyramid, on the bottom of the pyramid we have jojo, Nia, Maddie, and Mackenzie" Said taking there covers off. " You all pulled the group dance down a notch" Abby said, I could see Ashlee was smiling a lot when Abby said that. " Next on the pyramid, Kendall, You did well, to me it looked like you loved the dance, you loved what you were doing, then we have Paris".

I swear I heard multiple gasps when she said my name, " You were amazing in the group dance, same for Kendall it looked like you loved the group dance a lot, and I'm p-" Abby started " Not yet" I said shaking my head fast. Abby nodded as the girls and moms looked at me confused.

" Next on the pyramid is Brynn, regardless of what the judges thought, I thought you were beautiful to look at and a good representation of the ALDC" Abby said " And on top of the pyramid our overall high score winner who did not let her mother actions and words phase her, Kalani " We all clapped for her.

" I think you were absolutely gorgeous on stage, but Kira is not back, at the end of the competition I don't know what got into your mother but she gave me a ultimatum, Kalani or brynn" Abby said " I don't really do ultimatum" Abby said " She was hopping you would tell Ashlee and Brynn there time here is done because Brynn was replacing Maddie, and Maddie is physically standing here " Jill said.

" Well Brynns the swing" Abby said, " But we never had a swing before and if Brynn is the swing what is Paris"? Jill asked " Well I know but wouldn't it be nice if we did, and Paris was also Maddie's swing but at this point Paris doesn't need to be a swing because of how amazing her dancing is" abby said, " So does that mean she's off probation, and is Paris on probation too"? Jill asked.