*Chapter 16*

3rd POV 

It was currently late at night when the King had woken up. Jackson had checked the time as it read 1:30 am and that's when he noticed his wife wasn't in bed with him. He turned and saw Mark standing by the window both curtains drawn back which made the moonlight shine right into their bedroom. 

Jackson got out of bed and went up to Mark wrapping his arms around his wife's stomach. 

"Sweetheart, what's wrong why aren't you in bed?" He asked sounding a little worried. Mark leaned back into his husband's arms and let out a weary sigh. 

"I'm just a little tired." Mark said softly. 

"Is it the baby? I can call the doctor." Jackson suggested. Mark was already 9 months pregnant and due any day now, so he assumed that was the reason Mark was extremely tired, or there also could have been another reason. 

"It's not that it's just... I've been having the dreams again." Mark said a bit hesitant. His dreams tended to be off and on and for a while he didn't have them, but tonight was a different story. And it was the same dream where he is being chased in the forest almost a two whole centuries ago. 

"Princess, I'm sorry." Jackson turned Mark around and hugged him again kissing his forehead. "It'll get better I promise." Mark hugged his husband burying his head in his chest sighing happily by just being in his husband's arms. 

Mark lifted his head and placed a kiss on Jackson's lips. Jackson smiled before returning the kiss keeping his hand firmly placed on Mark's back. 

"I love you so much." Jackson whispered before kissing Mark once again this time more passionately. Mark moaned softly keeping his hands around the King's neck as the kiss intensified and things quickly became heated for the both of them. 

Soon, every single piece of their clothing was removed as Mark was sat on Jackson's lap straddling him as Jackson was busy placing little kisses on his neck and collarbone. 

"Are you sure you want to do this; I don't want to hurt the baby?" Jackson asked placing a kiss on Mark's ear. Mark smiled while burying his face in his husband's neck breathing in his scent. 

"It's okay honey, I really want this." Mark reassured him. All Mark wanted was his husband and to feel him. Help him to get over the nightmares. Mark hovered over Jackson before slowly sinking down on to his member moaning in pleasure. 

Mark had his arms around Jackson his head still buried in his neck. He set a slow and steady pace as both let out long continuous moans. There were beads of sweat running down Mark's head as he was getting closer and closer. He let out one final moan before he came, slumping over Jackson. 

Jackson tucked Mark into bed before placing another kiss on his head before getting back into bed with him and it wasn't long before both drifted off to sleep. 

.

.

.

The Next Day

Mark POV 

I had just gotten done taking a long shower. We were supposed to have a meeting later on and I wanted shower a little bit longer. It was when I was wrapping the towel around myself when I felt a very sharp and painful contraction. 

I grabbed onto the counter and took deep slow deep breaths. I've had contractions before but nothing like this. I tried to take a couple steps before I heard something hitting the floor beneath me. I looked down at the floor and saw water everywhere. 

My water had broken. 

I let out a painful groan as I made my way out of our bathroom and towards the bed quickly laying down. I used the bell that we have to alert our servants. Soon my door was opened and one of our servants stepped in. 

"Your Majesty is everything all right?" she asked. I let out more deep breaths trying to control my breathing. 

"No, p-please, go get the King and call the doctor immediately." I held my stomach as the pain kept getting worse. She quickly nodded her head closing the door behind her. 

I can't believe it's really happening. 

I'm about to have our baby. 

.

.

.

.

A/N 

 Mark's about to have a baby! I'm excited and I'm the one writing this. 

Anyway, I hope ya'll liked the chapter. 

please vote and comment. 

until then✌🏾