*Chapter 13*

{Authors Note} 

Ok, I know I said that the book would be coming to an end, but I didn't mean just yet, I still have more chapters to write, so I apologize if it was a bit misleading. Now on to the story. 

.

.

.

3rd POV 

Today was the day. Today is the day of the Royal wedding between Jackson and Mark. The local townsfolk have hung decorations all around the palace, bridges' and all over their houses. There were people gathering around the palace as palace guards and police tried to stop them from going even further. 

There were helicopters in the air doing broadcasting everything live. Mark couldn't have been happier that today him and Jackson would be married and thousands maybe even millions of people will be watching, and it made him quite nervous as he wasn't always fond of a lot of people, but today was Mark and Jackson's day and the only person Mark wanted to focus on was his soon to be husband. 

Currently Mark was staying at a separate palace so that he could get ready, and that way Jackson wouldn't see him in his dress. The ceremony would be in an hour, so Mark was getting his makeup and hair done, before going to see his dress. 

"I really can't believe today is yours and Jackson's wedding, I'm so excited, what about you Mark?" Lia asked him while continuing to apply makeup to his face. 

"I'm really happy and yet very nervous, I just don't want anything to go wrong, especially now since I'm almost a month pregnant." He told her. 

"Don't worry everything is going to go perfectly, I promise." Lia reassured him. Soon they were finished with Mark's makeup and hair after they went to their stylist and designer Bambam. He was the one who designed and made Mark's dress. 

"Okay, Your Highness the dress is finished, and I really hope you like it." Bambam said. He brought out Mark's dress and he couldn't help but stare in awe at how beautiful and gorgeous the dress was. Mark didn't waste a second and hurriedly put the dress on. 

(I decided to change the dress last minute, I like this one much better) 

Mark stepped out as both Bambam, and Lia's eyes lit up seeing how beautiful Mark looked in his dress. 

"Mark, you look amazing, how do you like it?" Lia asked him. 

"I love it, it feels like me, thank you bambam." 

"You're welcome Your Highness." After Mark got done putting on his dress one of their maids was helping him put on his veil and tiara. 

Soon after they were done, and it was time to leave with the help of Lia and Bambam he safely made downstairs and outside to where there was a carriage waiting for him

Soon after they were done, and it was time to leave with the help of Lia and Bambam he safely made downstairs and outside to where there was a carriage waiting for him. As they were leaving there were many crowds of people waving and cheering at Mark. 

He waved back as he got more and more excited as the minutes went by. The anxiousness that he had was starting to fade, because the one thing that was on his mind was Jackson and that there was nothing that could ruin their special day.