*Chapter 11*

3rd POV 

It's been a few months since Mark has been living in the palace with Jackson and it didn't really take long for him to adjust to his new living situation. Sometimes he finds it pretty bizarre knowing that before he was just a regular college student and now, he's to be married to the King and run an entire Kingdom along his side. 

Ever since he was little, Mark always believed people are reborn into other's every day, but he didn't think that it would happen to him, at least not centuries later. Seeing Jackson for the first time, it's almost like old memories began flooding his brain, memories he never had before. Mark without a doubt knew that he was Jackson's past lover. For a while he felt that something was wrong, something was missing, but he didn't know it would be something this big. 

But in the meantime, he couldn't be more excited planning for their wedding and yet very nervous at the same time, knowing just how much of a big deal it was going to be and a lot of preparation and planning had to go into this. 

Mark POV 

I woke up for the second time this morning as I felt a nasty taste coming up my throat, I quickly threw the covers off of my body as I went to the bathroom and began emptying pretty much everything, I ate the night before into the toilet. 

"Your Highness, is everything alright.?" I could hear one of my maids behind the bathroom door. I didn't want her to know that I was sick, because then she would tell Jackson and I didn't want to worry him. 

"I-I'm fine, can you bring me some water please." I managed to get out. 

"Of course." I could hear her footsteps fading as I flushed the toilet and went back to bed to lay down. She came back with the water and handed it to me I drank some before handing it back to her. 

"Your Highness, do I need to get his Majesty, you don't look very well?" She asked. 

"No, no, that won't be necessary, it's probably just the flu, I'll be fine." I consoled her. She didn't look very convinced, but she dropped it anyway. She left me alone while I stayed in the room. 

I've been feeling this way for a couple of weeks now and I don't know why. It happened after Jackson, and I got back from our trip to Paris. And it's not just vomiting either, I would get tired very easily even after doing something so simple, but I thought nothing of it since our wedding is right around the corner and we have to do a photoshoot as well. 

I just want everything to go as planned and me getting sick was not part of it. I took some anti-nausea medicine I had hid in one of the drawers then went to go get ready for the photoshoot. I put a mini black dress with matching gloves and a pearl necklace and one of my silver tiaras. 

I went downstairs towards the throne room since that is where we'll be taking our photos

I went downstairs towards the throne room since that is where we'll be taking our photos. Jackson was already there making sure everything was set up correctly everyone then bowed as I entered the room. Jackson came up to me and kissed me in front of everyone making me blush. 

"You look beautiful baby." He complimented me. 

"Thank you." 

{Jackson's Outfit}

We soon got settled and began taking the photos we were only ten minutes into taking the pictures when I started to feel faint, and my head was throbbing really badly

We soon got settled and began taking the photos we were only ten minutes into taking the pictures when I started to feel faint, and my head was throbbing really badly. I tried to stand up, but I felt too dizzy. The last thing I heard was Jackson yelling, before I completely passed out. 

{Authors Note}

Thanks for reading ya'll. 

vote and comment

until then✌🏾