𝖯𝗋𝗈𝗅𝗈𝗀𝗎𝖾

"what the hell just happened?" Felice asked confused as the  black spots in her vision faded and she was standing by a table of snacks and a group of people were scattered around the room, Felice recognized her friends and they appeared to be in a theatre room, like the tv was huge everyone certainly would be able to see it and there were couches, arm chairs, bean bags, pillows snack, and a fridge that certainly had food and drinks. 

Fredrika was staring at Gwen confused and shocked, her dead girlfriend was standing by a couch and her parents seemed to be talking with her grandpa but she wasn't trying to listen in like she always did everything around her seemed muffled and the only thing she seemed to focus on was Gwen nothing seemed to register in her brain except the fact that her girlfriend was alive and not dead six feet under.

"Hey Fredrika" Gwen said moving closer to Fredrika, she snapped back to the present as she stared at Gwen shock before replying back "Hi" Fredrika responded like she was just hit by a giant lizard.

"are you alright?" Gwen asked concerned about her well-being. "mmm? oh yeah yeah I'm alright.. everything is great" Fredrika told Gwen awkwardly in the same manner when Gwen asked her what her name was in class. 

Felice, Stella, and Maddie were staring at Gwen the same way Fredrika was. "isn't she supposed to be dead?" Stella said to them staring at Gwen. "well weird shit always happens since we literally have two superhero's and we were some how transported to a god damn theater" Maddie replied. "that's fair" Felice agreed

"so does anyone have any idea why we're here?" Jonathan asked

"well i thought it was quite obvious" Fredrika replied to Jon motioning with her hands around the room.

"okay yeah...so then what are we here to watch?" Jon asked confused

"to watch Spider-Man" Clark responded holding up the note explaining the reason they were there.

"wait that means we will learn his identity?" Jordan spoke for the first time since he got there, Jordan always said Spider-Man was cooler than Superman. To Fredrika she was panicking not wanting her family to find out about her identity but now it was inevitable.  

"well I think that's an invasion of his privacy and I vote against it" Fredrika said to them. Aunt May looked at Fredrika clearly knowing she was Spider-Man but didn't bring it up that she knew her niece was Spider-Man and also didn't stop her knowing that she wouldn't so she just prayed that she didn't get hurt to badly in the face of danger.

"yeah well Fredrika we don't have a choice" Lois spoke to her oldest child.  

Sam Lane was going to hunt down this Spider-Man when he finally learns his identity as they've tried to track him and trap him but somehow he always escapes police enforcements, the CIA, FBI and even DOD (Department of Defense). 

Fredrika practically pouted hearing the situation. "totally unfair" she was going to be exposed while her fathers secret was going to be kept hidden and now they were going to find out that she in fact is Spider-Man and it was going to prove Felice's theory correct. 

Everyone started to get comfortable on the furniture.  As the big screen lit up showing the title 'The Amazing Spider-Man'

author note

Look at who finally updated and actually wrote a chapter. 

should I add Spider-Man: No Way Home? also I don't know if I should shorten it down or just keep it like that.