𝐀𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐥𝐞

𝐀𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐥𝐞

Brendix Blank Enjoys Afternoon of Shopping with Pregnant sister Barbie Blank

The Blank sisters are enjoying a day out!

Their fun outing comes just a day after Barbie Blank Coba announced that she is expecting twins with her husband Joe Coba and her big sister Brendix has been right by her side to support her.

After her play date with her daughters out in her backyard, the WWE Superstar dressed down for the casual outing.

Brendix wore a pair of black leggings that showed off her toned curves. She paired them with a black jacket and white pair of Yeezys.

Her mom-to-be sister kept it casual in a long black coat and leggings. The television personality elevated the look with a pair of black Yeezys.

The pair's day out came hours after Brendix's ex Colt Chastain publicly praised her on Instagram.

The father to her three children wrote on an Instagram post of Brendix's: 'The sun is shining bright on a beautiful [emoji for diamond].'

The two split in December of 2021 after Brendix found out that the athlete had cheated on her with a personal trainer at a house party and fathered a baby boy with the woman.

A source told PEOPLE earlier this month that Colt is trying to get back on good terms with Brendix.

'Colt wants to be a good, present dad to his children,' the source said. 'He's committed to raising them in a loving environment and also wants to be in a good place with Brendix.

'After everything they've been through, things have finally gotten to a calmer place,' the source added. 'Neither would completely rule out a reconciliation down the line.'

The relationship between the two has been tense since the break-up, to say the least.