𝐀𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐥𝐞

𝐀𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐥𝐞

BRENDIX ISN'T 100% SURE SHE WILL RETURN TO WWE AFTER HER MATERNITY LEAVE

After one of the hottest heel runs in the history of WWE, Brendix took time off for another of her ambitions, motherhood. Relinquishing the SmackDown Women's title to Charlotte, Brendix walked away as the top draw and main event for a company that was overflowing with talent. The wrestling world reacted with a great deal of support for her and her now ex-husband, Colt Chastain.

Brendix recently opened up on her show, Cocktails with Brendix about her time off and the reflections she made during her time away. She knew she'd be giving up the top spot, but Brendix saw this as a bittersweet experience.

"Stepping away, I knew that I'd be losing my top spot, so it was a bittersweet experience. Like going away and not being able to be in the ring is so hard like I had to stop working out I was like this is all I know please don't make me stop working out. Then being away for a year and a half, now there's a possibility of coming back and now I'm wondering can I still be able to go and do I want to go. If everything is going to change and then maybe I'll just stay at home. I don't know. I don't know how anything is going to go."

While she isn't sure when she will make her comeback, Brendix admitted that she isn't 100% sure that she will make it. Brendix said it is nearly a 50/50 decision about whether she wants to return to the ring and the road or to stay home and raise her children.

"My personal life has changed so much and I'm probably 50 percent sure I want to be back in the ring but then the other 50 percent is like stay home. I don't know how I am going to be and there's a lot of change me like so much that I'm like, 'You know what, maybe I just want to be at home now.' I do not want to be at home. You know it's a lot of thinking to do, I'm a single mom now."

Are you surprised that Brendix isn't sure if she wants to return to WWE? Discuss it in the comments below!