𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐨

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐨

𝑩𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒂'𝒔 𝑯𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒆

Nicole comes to visit Brenda's house, dressed in all black, as Nicole reveals she's going through a book she found in storage that she hadn't gone through, as they sit on the bed and Nicole jokes she doesn't want to know how many storage units she...

Nicole comes to visit Brenda's house, dressed in all black, as Nicole reveals she's going through a book she found in storage that she hadn't gone through, as they sit on the bed and Nicole jokes she doesn't want to know how many storage units she has.

Nicole takes a look up from her book at Brenda and frowns.

"You look stressed," Nicole said.

"Colt is why I'm so stressed," Brenda told Nicole.

"What happened now?" Nicole asked Brenda.

Brenda has been fighting to stay composed while navigating a co-parenting relationship with Colt but this morning she almost lost it on him.

"So, last night, we had a meet-up for me to drop off the kids to him and he asked if I wanted to have a glass of wine. And then he was like, Can I have a hug? And then I one-arm hugged him and he was like, One? A one-handed hug? I was like, That's nice enough. And then he tried to kiss me and I go, This is the problem with you. You can't just take what you get. Then you know later on he bombarded me with FaceTimes and texts. I just had to block him because...I'm just sick and tired of being the bigger person. You don't get to do whatever you want and expect to be a doormat for you," Brenda explained to Nicole.

Nicole isn't sure how to react.

"How are you feeling?" Nicole asks Brenda.

"You know, it's a lot, but I just like to isolate and deal with things on my own. Everyone has problems so why would I bring those problems? What happened with Colt was incredibly hard and the hardest part is training myself to unlove him...This was my life for twelve years and we weren't just a couple, we genuinely were best friends. He was my workout buddy, we did all those things together so learning how to undo all those things, takes time," Brenda answered.

Nicole nods.

"Right," Nicole says.

"Just because someone did you dirty doesn't mean you fall out of love with someone instantly," Brenda added.

"Of course," Nicole said.

Brenda goes on to tell Nicole that she and Colt were in the best place they were in their relationship when he cheated on her yet again.

"So we're in the peak of our relationship, and you go ahead and cheat on me, I don't 'even want to know what you did in the worst of our relationship," Brenda told her best friend.

"I'm just like shame on me, almost. I knew better and I didn't do better because I had so much hope and faith," Brenda adds.

"Let me ask you something -- Do you think you could ever trust another man?" Nicole asked Brenda.

"I do not know how to trust but I do know that it sucks and it's humiliating and it's hurtful. I just don't have anything else to give," Brenda replied.

"I'm just numb to all of this shit. Like how much can I take?" Brenda adds.

Nicole worries for Brenda.

"I think that you hold so much in,' Nicole said, before telling Brenda that one of the growth lessons for her is that she can't worry about what's humiliating. "I know it's super draining and I'm sorry and you do not deserve this because you are the best person. You are like a better person than anyone that I know," Nicole tells Brenda.

Brenda smiled as they embrace in a hug.

"That was the nicest thing you have ever said to me," Brenda said before she starts to tickle Nicole, who jokes she gets violent when she gets tickled.

"Mom," Nellie said as she opens the bedroom door.

Nellie walks in with Nadia.

"Hey, guys," Nicole said.

"Hi, Nene, and Koko," Nadia said as they climb onto the bed.

"What's up?" Brenda asked the girls.

"We are starting to talk about wedding dresses. We are just trying to select the designer," Nellie answered as she placed photos of various wedding dresses on the bed.

Nellie got engaged to her longtime boyfriend, Tau Vecchi four months ago and is now starting the wedding planning process.

"I thought you would wear Elie Saab," Nicole said.

"We're having a destination wedding, I think Elie Saab is too grand for a beach wedding," Nellie said.

Nicole looked at Nellie confused.

"When did you guys decide on a destination wedding?" Nicole asked Nellie.

"Yesterday," Nellie answered.

"Okay," Nicole said as they go through the photos.

"Well, circle the ones that fit your destination wedding plans," Brenda said.

Brielle, who is talking on the phone with her assistant, walks into the room and lies on the bed.

"What are you guys doing?" Brielle asked them.

"Looking at wedding dresses," Nadia answered.

Brielle ends the phone call and goes on her Pinterest board and clicks on a photo of a wedding dress.

"There's one I loved so much and I think you would look perfect in it," Brielle tells Nellie as she hands her phone over to her to show her the dress.

"Oh wow, it's very pretty," Nellie said.

"Let me see," Nicole said.

Nellie hands over Brielle's phone to Nicole.

Nicole gasps when she sees the dress.

"Brenda has this dress," Nicole said.

Brenda raised an eyebrow.

"What dress?" Brenda asked.

Nicole shows Brenda the picture of the dress and Brenda nearly burst into tears when she saw it. Brenda gets off the bed and goes into her closet and brings out the old wedding gown that she never got to wear from her closet.

"Why do you have that dress?" Brielle asked her mom.

"Your dad and I were supposed to get married but you know he passed away before the wedding," Brenda revealed to Brielle.

"I never knew that," Brielle said.

Brenda unwraps the dress.

"I don't like talking about your dad, losing him still hurts you know," Brenda says.

Brenda hands the dress to Nellie.

"Try it on, Nel," Brenda told her.

"Oh no, I shouldn't wear something that means a lot to you," Nellie said.

"No, try it on," Brenda tells her.

"Yeah, try it on," Nicole encourages Nellie.

Nellie goes and tries on the dress. She comes out in it and twirls around.

"You look amazing," Nicole said as she starts tearing up at seeing her daughter in a wedding dress.

"This is your dress," Brenda tells Nellie.

"Seriously?" Nellie asked.

"Yes, it can be your something borrowed," Brenda told her with a smile.

"Thank you so much, Koko," Nellie said.