"Put on the new scream movie!!" I say excitedly. "No niggaaa I hate scary movies" Ddot shakes his head. "Sassy shooter" I mumble and Dd laughs.

"What you said? I'm no sassy shooter matter of fact imma put it on rn" he tells me whilst clicking on it.

"AAAH WTF?!" A bloody lady appears on the screen and makes Ddot screams at the top of his lungs.

"Told ya so" I say chuckling. "Whatever man. I'm hungry asf can we order something".

"You always hungry nigga. To be honest I am too so what you guys wanna eat?" Dd asks looking around the room.

"Wendy's" Notti says. "Bet"

Dd takes everyone's orders and then taps my shoulder. "What do you want my love" he asks me. "Nothing, I'm not hungry" I tell him shaking my head.

He looks at the phone and looks back at me before saying "Don't do that Maya. I told you when you're around me imma make sure you eat".

I stayed quiet and nodded. "I'll get you some fries and 10 piece" he kisses the side of my face and places the order.

"Aight yall the food will be here in 40mins" Tells everyone. "Ugh that's so longg" Ddot groaned.
"Be fr Ddot" Notti mugged him.

A while after, the food came and everyone took theirs. Dd grabbed ours out of the bag and handed me mine.

I slowly ate a few french fries and Dd realised that I stopped eating after a few mins so he fed me the rest.

"She can eat herself yk" Ddot told Dd laughing. "Shut up nigga" he brushed off Ddots ignorant comment and continued to feed me.

I had enough after finishing my fries and 3 pcs of chicken. "I'm full Dd" I tell him and he nods.

He's so precious. I wouldn't of eaten lunch or dinner if he wasn't here, he means so much to me.

"Aight we finna head upstairs to sleep. Notti you sleep here with Ddot on the pullout bed today" Dd says as he takes my hand and heads up to his room.

"Dd I didn't know I was sleeping over? You just told me we were gonna hang out I don't have any clothes or anything" I say yawning. "I know mi amor but you seem so tired you should stay over" he tells me.

"Okay I'll text my mom".

Mama💓

Hey ma can I stay over at Dds house
for the night?

Yeah sure baby
Omg Dd is your boyfriend now?

Yeah we just made it official today I'm so
happy.

I hope he treats you right my love❤️
Seen

I smile down at my screen reading the messages. "Why you smiling so hard Maya?" Dd asks taking off his shirt leaving him shirtless.

"Oh nothing just texting my mom" I reply staring at his body. "You like what you see?" He cheesed. I nod and he pulls me into a hug. I stroke my hand up and down his chest smiling.

"Okay ma I have some pjs for you to wear" he tells me pulling out some comfy pj pants. "What about the top half?" I tilt my head a little.

"You can sleep in your bra if you want, it gets hot in here at night" he says. "You don't have to though" he continues.

"Oh I don't mind" I tell him changing into the pants he gave me. I bend over to slip them on and he fake bangs me from behind.

"Gyattt" he laughs causing me to also. "You're crazy" I say getting into the covers. Dd hold my waist with his two arms and lays his head in my neck.

"I love you ma" "I love you too baby"

A/n🫶🏼

They are so fkn cute omg

I want this 😔💔

Comment or I'll cry!😻🙀