010

Dd's perspective 📍Osama house

I UNLOCKED THE DOOR with Amáya standing beside me

I UNLOCKED THE DOOR with Amáya standing beside me. She was quieter than usual but I wasn't sure why.

"My mom made dinner for us, wanna eat?" I suggest slumping down on my couch.

"Mm nah im not hungry" she replied sitting down next to me. "You said that at lunch. What's up?" I ask her confused.

——————————————————————————————-

Amáya's perspective 📍Osama house

"You said that at lunch. What's up?" Dd asks me looking confused. It took a minute but then I think he understood.

"Oh..." is all he said. "Is it what I said about the eating disorder?" He spoke softly.

I just nodded before saying "not many people know this. But I struggle with eating a lot, it started when my uncle died" I explain. "Dont feel bad or anything though, you didn't know it's okay".

I saw his whole emotion change from confused to sorry. "I'm so sorry Maya. I shouldn't of said that" he hugs me apologetically. "Wanna talk about it?" He asks me.

"There's not much to talk about to be honest" I shrug. "I ain't gon lie... around me you not gonna starve yourself so imma make you a plate anyways" he told me heading to the kitchen.

It was funny because the way of him saying things were odd. If he said that to anyone else they probably would've taken it offensively. But In reality I know he meant well.

"My mom made spaghetti, there's some garlic bread in the oven I'll break us off some" he said plating up our food.

"Okay" I say as he places the food Infront of me.
"Eat bae" he tells me, seeing that I'm hesitant.

He doesn't get it. I know he wants to get it but he doesn't.

"Aighttt" I say taking a forkful of pasta and shoving it into my mouth carefully.

After we ate I washed up our plates (as I have respect for being in someone's house) and we went upstairs into his and Notti's room.

Notti wasn't here since the situation at school led to his mom being called in for a meeting to 'discuss his behaviour' it was never that serious but okay.

"Let's go live" Dd says whilst setting up his phone on the dresser. The viewers went up from 0 to 3k in like 30 seconds.

"Woah you really got fans" I spoke amused seeing loads of comments come in. "Yktv I'm that Ddosama niggaaaa" he semi yelled into the camera.

I read out some of the comments because I was bored. "Are you guys dating" I read. "No-"
"-t yet" Dd said trying to be slick.

I mugged him and carried on. "Are you guys talking to anyone?" A page called 'sugarhillhottakes' asked.

"Hmm yeah kinda. I'm talking to this girl but I'm not sure is she likes me back" Dd says with a sigh. "Ooh who's this girl" I say, deep down I'm kinda hurt because I like him.

"It doesn't matter" he laughs and switches the live off. "Tell meeee" I pester him. To be honest I don't really wanna know, I'd rather not. But I'll put on a show and pretend because that's what friends do.

"Maya.. I like you"

 I like you"

A/n🫶🏼

HE WHAT?!

BRO PLEASE COMMENT IM SPENDING MY TIME DOING THESE AND I GET NO COMMENTS😔

SUGGESTIONS? ➡️