008

Dd's perspective

"Wait Amáya!" I say walking up to her

At that moment I just wanted to tell her. I've been feeling her ever since we've met, but I don't know if she felt the same. The way she held me last night made me realise things.

"Uhm- wanna hang today?" I freaked out so I just made something up. "Yeah sureee where?" She asks, now walking with me and the guys up the sidewalk.

"Ion no I was thinkin like the Times Square or some shit" I suggest making her smile. "Whatchu smilin forrr" I laugh.

"I've never been to Times Square" she says quitely.
"You Neva been Times Squareeee?!" Notti exclaims making an 'o' with his mouth.

"Well I moved here like month ago.. we just never got around to it" she shrugs. "Ohh fax I forgot about that" Ddot laughs.

We were now entering the subway, waiting for the train. "I have a feelin your gonna love it" I say taking her hand.

"Frr there's a street food truck, they sell tacos an-" "yooo Ddot do you ever stop talkin about food ma nigga" Notti interrupts him causing everyone but Ddot to laugh.

"Whatever mayne.." he rolls his eyes as we step into the train. Notti sits next to Ddot and I sit next to Amáya.

—————————————————————————————

Amáya's perspective 📍On the train

I start to feel tired and suddenly my eyelids feel like they weigh a ton. I drift off to sleep resting my head on dd's shoulder.

20 mins later

"Yoo mh wake up we here" Dd shakes me gently. I open my eyes and we make our way out the train and up the subway stairs.

The first thing I see when we exit the subway is the beautiful view of the city lights, huge billboards and a few '$1 a slice pizza!" Signs at the front of some stores. I'm hit with the smell of pollution and smoke as I scrunch up my nose by the scent.

"This is so pretty" I admire, looking around. "I knew you'd like it" Dd smiles at me, giving the same fluttering butterfly feeling in my stomach as yesterday.

"Aight lovebirds cmon let's take some pics for the gram" Notti tells us and we mug him before agreeing.

@Its_amáyaaa

                                   ⚫️⚪️

                                   ⚫️⚪️

                                  ⚪️⚫️

Caption: Times Square with mhs💓 Big headed        
              nigga wanted to be in it so bad😒
        @ddosama @sugarhillddot @nottiosama

Comments⬇️

@ddosama: where am iiiii☹️
↪️ I'm sorry mhhh love you doe❤️

@sugarhillddot: sfpwm 😐
↪️ I said what I said🫵

@ddosama_wifeyy: who's this smooch💀💀

@jstar_balla: ayeee
↪️ 🫶🏼💓

We finished up posting pics on insta and then went to a pizza place to eat.

"Ts was toooo good" Notti says rubbing his stomach. "Frr. Im mad tired now tho" Dd says causing us all to agree.

We decided to head home since it was already 12 and a Sunday night meaning we had school tomorrow, we all got on the train and 20 mins later it was my stop.

"This is my stop yall." I say getting up out of my seat.  "See you guys tmrwww thanks for tdy I had a really fun time" I continue before standing up to give everyone hugs. "Bye Dd" I say hugging him.

He hugged me and gave me a kiss on my cheek. "Cya mh, I'll text you" he smiles and waves me off.

"Woaah you really in looooove" I heard Ddot and Notti tease as I walk off the platform. The doors close and I see Dd waving at me through the window adorably.

"What a cutie" I say to myself.

Best. Day. Ever.

A/n🫶🏼

A/n🫶🏼

WAIT THIS CHAP IS SO CUTE

Dd finally made a move...

Remember to vote and comment! I've gotten no comments so far and it's making me abit sad🥲