001

Omniscient perspective, 📍Amáya's house.

AMÁYA WOKE UP to her excruciatingly loud alarm being set for 6

AMÁYA WOKE UP to her excruciatingly loud alarm being set for 6. Yes, school does start at 9 but it's her first day, and she wants to look decent.

Although Amáya was the quiet girl in her last school and probably will still be in this one, still she wants to make the effort to look pretty.

A yawn escapes her mouth followed by a stretch before leaving the comfy bed and stepping out to make it.

She rushes to the bathroom and takes an 'everything shower' as she likes to call it, scrubbing her body with her rose scented shower gel.

—————————————————————————————

"Amáya!!! Are you awake yet?" Her mom Celéste shouts from the kitchen. "Yes ma!! About to get dressed!" She responds hopping out the steamy bathroom.

Amáya and her mother Celéste have such a close bond, a bond that any teenage girl wishes to have with their mom. They talk about everything and anything. And I mean anything.

Celéste is a single mother, she had Amáya fairly young. Unfortunately Amáyas dad isn't in the picture.

She dries her damp skin off before moisturising her body and slipping on an outfit, making sure to not do too much, but to do enough.

Her outfit: (but with her face claim)

The curly haired girl sits down on her vanity chair and puts on a little concealer, some mascara, a touch of lipgloss and a spritz of perfume before heading downstairs to eat breakfast

————————————————————————————

"This is reeeeally good mom!!" She spoke, her mouth full of blueberry pancakes. Celéste thanks her and starts up the car ready to drive Amáya to school.

"Coming in a min ma" she informs her mom before swinging on her backpack and heading out the door.

—————————————————————————————

"Sooo are you nervous for your first day?" Celéste asked her over the music playing on the car radio.
"Hmm yeah kinda" Amayà responds picking at her nails. Her mom notices and assures her it'll be just fine.

"Aaaand we're here!" Celéste says as she parks the benz infront of the school. 'Sugarhill high' the sign in bold letters read. "Here goes nothing" she mumbles quitely before stepping out the car.

A/n🫶🏼HOW DO YALL LIKE THISS?!New characters being met in the next chapter

A/n🫶🏼
HOW DO YALL LIKE THISS?!
New characters being met in the next chapter...
Remember to vote! 🗳