004

Amáya's perspective 📍Osama house

"Ughhh open the fuckin door ma nigga" Ddot complains whilst Dd tries to unlock it with the key

"I'm trying bruh its jamme- ....oh" Dd says as the front door swings open.

"Finally!" Notti sighs running up to the couch and sinking face first into the pillows. I just laugh as Dd shows me around.

"And this is my room" he tells me, as we walk in.
"I share it with Notti's annoying ass but it's coo" he laughs switching on the game.

"Ooh what's that" I say pointing to the pc. "Oh that's my pc mh I play games on it like 2K, fortnite and GTA" he explains sitting in the spinning chair.

"Do you have another seat?" I ask him looking around his room.

The walls were painted a dull white with one wall grey, two single beds on different sides of the room and a big walk-in closet. There were a few posters on the walls of concerts they had been to in the past.

"Nah there isn't another chair, but you could sit on my lap" he suggest shrugging. "Fine but if you try any weird shi-" "I won't ma, promise" he laughs as I sit on his lap and get comfortable.

——————————————————————————————-

"AHHH FUCK" I shout furrowing my eyebrows. "You died ma, you gotta shoot em like this" dd spoke, putting his hand on mine and guiding me on what to do on the game.

I folded when he called me Ma, that was so frickin cute. Then I stop myself.

Why am I falling for a boy I just met??

"YOOO YALL FUCKIN IN THERE?!" Ddot slams open the door. "Ew nahhh never that this nigga ugly" I joke, expecting Dd to laugh but I see his smile slowly fade.

DD's perspective 📍Osama house

"Ew nahhh never that this nigga ugly" Amáya laughs and my smile drops.

Ngl that kinda hurt bro. I know she ain't my girl or nun I mean I did just meet her today but.. I thought she felt what I felt?

A/n🫶🏼WHAT DID HE FEEEEL?!Very very cute chapter but a lil short

A/n🫶🏼
WHAT DID HE FEEEEL?!
Very very cute chapter but a lil short.
I'll add drama soon to spice it up a lil💓