Chapter 29: Confessions and Discoveries.

(HARRYS POV)

I was woken up by violet spring out of the warm bed a racing to the bathroom.

My legs carried me at lightening speed to the bathroom in which she occupied, I pulled her straight silly blonde hair behind her into my hands.

Poor baby, she still sick, I though the illness would've worn off by now, obviously not.

I feel really bad because my cooking must've been really dodgy, ok no more cooking for me.

I'm leaving that up to Louis or Liam now, I'm not going near the kitchen to cook.

I patted her back gently as I whispered soothing words into her ears to take her mind off her sickness.

Eventually her stomach let up and she leant back against the wall in defeat.

"My cooking must've been really bad" I smiled sheepishly "I'm sorry" I added sympathetically.

"Its okay" she smiled weakly, her eyes though held something strange behind them, like an unsurety in something or regret.

Does she regret being with me? Does she wanna leave?

These thoughts scared the absolute crap out of me and I definitely hope that's not the case.

I just love her so much as if she leaves me I don't think I'll be able to move on and cope. I'd rather kill myself.

Her head suddenly snapped up to look at me, her eyes now held hope. What is going on in that head of hers?

She brushed her hair out of her face and then spoke quietly, almost inaudible of it wasn't for my vampire hearing.

"Ca-can perrie come over today" she croaked "I just really need some girl time" she pleaded in a defeated whisper.

"Of course babe" I smiled, reaching down and grabbing her waste as I pulled her onto her feet "I'll just get zayn to call her okay" I cooed as I kissed her cheek.

"Okay" she smiled weakly.

"Why don't you clean up and get read 'aight" I said sweetly, running my hands through her hair gently.

"Okay" she repeated, turning to go get her clothes and have a shower.

I jogged down the states and into the kitchen to find all the boys sorting around eating breakfast.

I walked up to zayn, tapping his shoulder to gain his attention, he turned to me and I began to speak.

"Hey Zayn erm vi has been acting strange this morning and she said she just wants some girl time, do you think Perrie could come down and hang out with her" I smiled.

"Yeah of course mate I'll call her right now" he cheered, grabbing his phone and departing the kitchen to call Perrie.

"Morning guys" I beamed to them all as hey mumbled 'good morning's back with their mouths full with food......it was an unattractive site.

I grabbed a blood bag from the freezer and joined Liam in the lounge as he watched a soccer match.

Not long after, the other boys and Zayn joined us to watch the match.

Zayn turned to me and smiled "she's on her way" he informed.

"Thanks mate" I said, parting him on the back and resuming to watch the game.

A set of feet came running down the stairs and I looked up to see violet running down all showered and dressed.

"Hey vi, perries on her way" Zayn smiled.

She smiles bald shortly before speaking "umm actually can I call her" she pleaded "I need to ask her to uhh bring me....something" she started slightly. Her eyes darted to me but she quickly averted her attention, making me frown.

"Uhh sure" Zayn smiled sweetly, grabbing his phone out and handing it to her.

She made to call and passed her phone band to Zayn gratefully, before skipping back up the wooden staircase.

I turn back to the TV, absentmindedly watching the match as the boys cheer and cuss at the TV.

Maybe 15 minutes more of watching the game, the door bell rings, I pull my body out of the sunken in lounge and walk towards the foyer.

I open the heavy hard wood door to reveal Perrie me roundly bouncing on her feet with a big smile on her face.

"Hey Perrie" I smile as I step aside and let her into the house.

She smiles and replies a quick hello before bustling up to violets room. She's acting very strange.

(VIOLETS POV)

I was sitting on Harry and I's bed when I heard the doorbell from downstairs ring throughout the house.

Finally perries here.

The voices of her greeting whoever opens the door though could not be heard.

Suddenly I heard rushed footsteps climbing up the steep staircase. That's Perrie obviously.

The door swung open to reveal a very happy and nervous perry, a pig toothy smile stretching across her face.

"Tell...me...everythang!" She ordered as she came down and sat beside me on the bed.

I turned to her and sat in a pretzel position as she did the same so we were both facing each other on the bed.

I took a deep breath before speaking "recently I've been getting real sick in the mornings, at first I thought it was just food poisoning or a bug but it's happened three days in s row now and only in the mornings" I sighed and continued "I don't know what to do Per, what of I'm pregnant or something" I said, the forgot need tone of my voice give way as my lip trembled.

"What if I'm not a good enough mother, what if I can't look after her" I sobbed out in one quick breath.

"Shhh shhh" Perrie cooed as she Brough me into a hug "you'll be a great mum, I'm sure of it" she beamed.

Perrie reached into her bag that was in the floor and pulls out what I had requested for when I called her. A pregnancy test.

It's time to find out if I'm pregnant or not, once and for all.

"Go on, go do it" she smiled encouragingly, i took the test out of her hand and walked to the bathroom nervously.

I sat on the toilet and unwrapped the test from the packaging, taking a deep breath I peed onto it and sat it on the bench to wait for the results.

It says to wait five minutes, that's five minutes of torturous suspense.

Perries voice on the outside of the door broke me away from my train of thoughts.

"Can I come in" she asked.

I pulled up my pants and quickly replied "yeah it's unlocked" she walked in and looked at the test, turning to me.

"How more minutes?" She asked, taking a set on the tiles and shitting the door gently behind her.

"Two" I smiled weakly.

"Come on Vi it'll be okay" perrie cooed as she rubbed my back.

All too soon those two minutes were up and perries went to get the test.

"Do you want me to tell you?" She asked before she looked at it.

"Yes please" I murmured

"Okay" she smiled.

She picked up the test and looked at it, I couldn't tell what it was by her facial expression.

The suspense is killing me.

___________

Please VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE

today's Quick Question is;

What's your favourite place in the world that you want to go to or have been to?

There is 1238 words today 👌🏼

Xx Lucy 💋