Chapter 13: Beautiful

He's such a dork ^^^^^^

P.S, unedited bc I'm really tired, I'll go edit later but here's an update lovelies.

(HARRYS POV)

I stared at her frail small body as Liam gently lifted her into the back of our black van.

Her eyes struggled to stay open as exhaustion flooded through her weak body. Liam layer her small body across two leather seats as she closed her eyes immediately and relaxed into the cold material.

I climbed in and lifted her head up gently before sitting down and resting it one my thigh as I stroked her knotty blonde hair. Her crystal blue eyes fluttered open to stare at my green ones before a slight smile graced her lips and she fell back to sleep on my thigh.

I smiled as it finally occurred to me, my violet is alight, I got my viper back and here she is in my arms.

I continued to run my hands through her unwashed hair soothingly as she slept on my lap.

As the car traveled through the streets of Venice, streetlights upon there passing a castes temporary beams of light on her sleeping body.

A small smile graced my lips as memories of the times we spent before all this happened flashed through my jumbled mind.

The way she calmly slept on my lap reminds me of the times I'd wake up before her just to see her sleep. Just to watch her as the sun cake up and castes different arrays of colours upon her porcelain skin.

She's beautiful.

And she's all mine and I never intend to let her go again. Never.

The van slowed down as it pulled into the driveway of Jason's flat. She stirred slightly as her crystal blue eyes flickered opens and she glanced around before falling back into a slumber.

I scooped her into my arms and Carried her limp body out of the black van and towards Jason's apartment.

Niall jogged in front of me and opened the door for me to carry Violet inside. He smiled down at her peaceful figure before his eyes met mine and he smirks at me, knowing how happy I am.

Liam came bustling in after me with the first aid kit in hand. He ushered me to follow him into the one spare room we had.

I walked up the stairs behind Liam with Violet in my hands. Her soft hands climbed onto my jacket for dear life as she slept.

"Lay her in the bed gently harry" Liam whispered, careful not to wake her.

I gently laid her floppy body gently into the bed, propping her head into the pillow softly.

Liam began to set up a drip as he measured the correct amounts of medicine into it.

"What's in that" I asked protectively as I eyes the drip beside the bed in which her body lays.

"Just some medication to numb the pain" Liam shrugged not bothering in telling me the medical names as I will not understand.

"Ok" I said as continued to watch her peacefully sleep.

Her sleepy eyes fluttered open and she glanced around the room, squinting slightly as the bright light burned her eyes. A small smile graced her lips as she acknowledged my presence beside her.

I warm feeling flooded through my heart as she didn't push me away.

"Hi" I smiled cheekily, she smiled wider as she then reached her frail hand out towards me, I hastily stepped forward and held her cold hand.

"Hey" she whispered as she gripped onto my hand tightly, her eyes sparkling from the fluorescent light above us.

Suddenly my smile dropped as I remembered the rumours of me killing her parents, I'm not sure if she believed them and just forgot or not.

"They're not true" croaked out as i castes my eyes to the wooden floor boards beneath my feet.

"What's not true" she whispered weakly, looking at me strangely, wanting to know what I was talking about.

"The rumours......they're not true" I said, looking into her crystal blue eyes flooded with recognition.

"I know" she smiled sadly "of course they aren't harry" she whispered, sneezing my hand gently.

"I have something really import-" I was cut off by Liam gently placing his hand on my shoulder, I turned to look at him questioningly.

"Mows not the best time harry, she needs rest" he said quietly.

"Yeah you're right" I nodded understandably.

I kissed her on the forehead gently and stepped back so Liam could put her to sleep.

"I'm sorry if this hurts" he said apologetically as he pushed a needle through the fragile skin on his wrist.

Her lashes fluttered as she fell into a deep sleep. he then proceeded to hook her up to the drip which contained the vital medication she'll need to recover safely.

"I'll give uou two a minute" Liam smiled kindly "but then I suggest you get some rest ok" he said looking at me.

"Yeah ok" I smiled but stopped him just as he was about to walk out "thanks Liam" I said happily, feeling internally grateful for all his help.

"It's no problem harry" he smiled as he then left the room.

I walked towards the edge of her bed where she lay peacefully, kneeling down beside her.

"Hi sweetie" I started "I know you can't hear me but I just wish I could've told u that I'm so glad you're back and ok, God I'm so stupid for letting you go in the first place" I said as tears welled up in my eyes.

Gently I ran my cold fingers over her colourful bruises, her arms were littered in these little undermining marks of torture.

"I'm so so sorry" I said as I kissed each and every individual bruise tainting her beautiful body.

"Goodnight princess, I'll explain everything tomorrow" I smiled as I gently kisses her lips before the pulling the blanket over her cold body and leaving the room.

I worked down the hallway back to my room and flopped onto the big double bed.

My eyes found the plain white ceiling above me as my thoughts drifted the beautiful girl sleeping only a few rooms down.

I can't wait to take her home, to start fresh with her, to remind her list soul how much I love her.

To be able to see her smile again as I crack a stupid joke of mine, the way her eyes crinkle as she attempts to hold in a snort. That cute giggle of hers, so genuine and so melodic, it may sound cliche but it's music to my ears.

I pulled the duvet over my body and let the soft cushion mould around my mop of curls.

I can't wait til tomorrow, but for now I need to get some sleep.

________

Yayyyyy she's back

Also this book is nearing an end so yeah but I'm staring a new book soon which I can't wait.

1168 words

Please vote

️Xx Lucy 💋