Chapter 7: Inner Thoughts

I hit a bit of a writing block but I wanted to try and add something to this story so I made this. Enjoy :)

Lucifer's POV: as he's leaving the station and driving back to Lux

The detective and I finally started making some progress. It has been rather annoying trying to convince her of my capture. I mean who would fake a kidnapping. And she knows I don't lie

But she thinks I was abandoning her. Again.

And that simply will not do.

Maybe tomorrow I will get up bright and early to hop on over to her place and make the detective and her spawn some breakfast. That should definitely help.

Although she wasn't exactly thrilled the last time I showed up and cooked.

Either way I need the detective to know I am still here for her.

And Luna.

Dearest me what was she thinking running out of heaven again.

One of these times dad might actually do something to her for leaving. And we certainly cannot have that. In the meantime I'd better make Luna feel at home. Not even father would know the kind of crap she has been dealing with back in the silver city.

Usually it's Amenediel forcing her back home but with his current issues and all the drama with mother dearest maybe just maybe Luna will be able to stay for a while.

This will be rather exciting. I hope she tries to make LA her home too.

The city of angels truly a fitting name.

Maybe I should take her on a tour of the city tomorrow and show her all the best sights

I just can't believe it's really her again after all this time.
How wonderful it is to see her.

It would be rude of me to hide her away, I must introduce her to everyone.

She's already met the douche and the detective.

But maybe I should arrange a more proper meeting with the detective. They seemed to get off on the wrong foot. I truly think Chloe and Luna could be friends of sorts. And as for detective douche, sorry daniel. Daniel, why can't I remember that? Detective douche just has a great ring too. And who cares what he thinks anyways clearly the man is lacking some form of good judgment skills.

Oh she'll definitely need to meet ms.lopez and the DR.

Oh who else

She already knows Mazikeen and Amenadiel.

Alright it's settled. I should bring Luna over to the detective tomorrow so I can properly introduce them over breakfast then I shall take Luna for a tour and afterwards we will go see the good DR and if there is news of any case we will go there.

Yeah that should sound like it covers everything.

It'll be wonderful

Tomorrow will be perfect, now time to tell Luna my genius plan.

Lucifer pulls into the parking garage of Lux walking himself over to the elevators heading up to the penthouse expecting to see Luna there waiting.

Word Count: 455