{ Headcanons }

{I'll update as frequently as I can to finish all of this.}

< Bandu >

● He is very kind, but often can be strict due to his current goal.
● His age is 23,749.
● He has shiny green eyes that can look like emeralds, though usually this occurs when he is upset or too angry before he turns 2D.
● He is often very calm with his goal, and his goal is currently to capture Expunged.
● He remembers everything that happened to his brother.
● He has ADHD and anxiety, has short, light brown hair that fades to green.
● He wears a red necklace that allows to survive any attacks from sea-life, same with drowning. In short terms of that, he cannot drown.
● He often notices that the minions who work for him are slowly disappearing if they go out to sea, but gets too anxious to say anything about it.
● He is indeed in love with a Siren, who is this Siren? It's Cameo. Yes, Cameo is a Siren.
● Bandu has learned more about his abilities and successfully unlocked other forms over time to help him throughout getting his goal accomplished.
{-He has learned to control his powers better whilst learning more, he can faintly create very small beings in his origin form.}
● He is still obsessed with phones and candy, but he eats the candy with coffee go stay awake. He rarely gets any sleep.
● He is both gay and pansexual, where he is in love with Cameo for his personality.
● Bandu's other forms are rarely seen, but he still turns 2D if he's angry enough, his most unseen form nowadays is actually his origin form, which he's uncomfortable about showing.
● He has soft, short brown hair that fades into a lighter brown-blonde color.

< Bambi Minions >

● Some work for Bandu, others are the children of Expunged.
● Bandu's Minions wear black belts with light-weight gold buckles, usually having something attached to them, but it's specifically on the torso belts.
● The flapjack minions always address Expunged as "Papa" no matter what, they see him as a father figure.
● The minions that disappear actually drowned, but were taken by flapjack minions to Expunged to get turned into a flapjack octopus, reviving them.
● The transformed minions still have close relationships to the minions that work for Bandu.
● Each minion has curly, light brown hair with a purple streak in it.

< Expunged >

● He. Is. Huge. Their current size is 224 ft.
{-Her Thearchy form is 25 ft taller, being 249 ft. [Her phonophobia form is 260 ft, and their Oppplosition is only 240]
-His cheating form is only 201 ft.
-His true form, get this, is over 1.1k ft, his true form is TALL.}
● She, very rarely, can gain soft spots, this is often for minions and/or sea life.
● Despite being their creation, Algebraicaitrix has some serious beef with Expunged.
{-They tried to attack Badtrix and Butchatrix, which is when Algebraicaitrix came and attacked Expunged, getting critically damaged before Expunged left.
-Expunged has two large scars on one of his tentacles because of the fight.}
● He has excessive ADHD and is rarely seen tired, despite how often they sleep.
{-His ADHD is the reason she never seems tired.}
● Their favorite snack is whales, he is able to produce the sound of a whale because of how many he's eaten.
{-She actually speaks in whale, and only sea-life understands her, like the flapjack minions, Dale, Ringi, etc.
-When they produce a whale sound, it comes out as a mumbled, whale groan to most, but words to sea-life.
-Yes, sea animals can understand them.}
● He lost at least half of his memory, but faintly remembers a lot of things.
{-Something she faintly remembers is her own powers, she remembers most of them, but others they are still trying to remember.}
● They are very vulnerable, but very aggressive in one way. Hurting or attacking someone he cares for will lead to him trying to inevitably murder you out of anger, she them becomes extremely vulnerable as she worries about what was attacked.
● He identifies the flapjack minions as his children and cares a lot about them.
● He takes care of Dale very well because the minions want him to.
● He wasn't always a Kraken, and it's been 2,492 years since the incident occurred with their transformation.
● He has long black hair with red streaks in it, his hair is really fucking soft for some reason.