A/N: VERY IMPORTANT

Hello everyone! I've decided that I REALLY don't like how I have written this and I've decided to rewrite the story! This one will STILL be up and available to read at any time.

I've just decided that I've wanted to write a different story as I have no motivation for this one anymore, anyways, I've decided to rewrite my own characters too, rewriting one or two of the current ones and making sure I have my favorite characters in as well, it'll still be Adia, different but similar story and backstory, oh and I've decided the whole Video Game mechanics are really stupid so that'll be scrapped. Definitely still keeping why Adia ended up in the Beastworld the same too.

The Release date of the first Chapters (pro to 3): July 10th! I wish you a happy  next few weeks as I rewrite my story!

Thank you for the love you've all shown me as I'll be very busy preparing for this new and improved version of my story!

Have any suggestions for what you wanna see? Please do comment them! Curtis and Winston will be in this regardless of comments by the way! Also note: this will be a LONG story over a probably long period of time, (probably at least 25 parts long and hours upon hours of reading)

I'm current writing out a plot in advance of at least 5 chapter for every chapeter I post on my new story ex: I post chapter 4 in Watt pad I'm already plotted what's happening in chapter 9.

See you all on July 10th with my new story!