harry's birthday - part one

Start from the beginning

They'd then have sex, when Mia was as wet and plush for him as possible. In missionary. Mia would claw at him and Harry would grip her hips, slowing down his pace to keep her comfortable and making sure not to hit her too hard. His hips trembled as he tried to keep himself together. He was waiting for the day Mia wanted it a little rougher, but even being close to her like that in missionary made him have orgasms that topped every single one he'd ever had in his life.

And it only got better and better. He swore he passed out last time as he felt her walls rippling around him. Mia was tight and had to try hard to be completely relaxed during sex, which is why it wasn't always as easy for Harry to be inside of her. The overthinking side of Mia took over in moments like that and no matter how hard Harry tried to get her to melt into him, it didn't always work. It also was the cause for Mia not always having an orgasm during sex.

Harry gave her his fingers after that to finish the job and get her to whine out his name as she climaxed, but nothing really topped the feeling of having her come around his cock.

Harry tipped his head to the side with a shaky sigh, shaking his head to himself as he tried to focus on the lecture. He had about an hour to go and his phone was tucked away in his backpack to keep from distracting him. Yet his fingers ached to send her a message, to ask her what she was doing, to ask her if she was excited for the night and to ask her what she was going to wear for him.

His entire chest erupted in heat at the prospect of taking Mia back to the restaurant where they had their first date. Harry felt giddy with butterflies when he remembered that night, and he truly was such a lovesick puppy. The jokes from his friends had died down a little once they realized that Harry being on a fluffy pink cloud these days wasn't a phase. It was his new reality, and the more they witnessed him all smiley and lovey, the happier they felt for him.

It was new for them to see their friend like that. Harry was an affectionate, loving boyfriend to Mia, even in the presence of his friends. They watched him smiling all the time, brushing his lips over her cheek and holding her hand. They watched how soft and gentle he was, how patient and understanding. It was very clear to all of them that Harry had never cared about anything more than he cared about Mia.

Perhaps some of them had doubts with how young they were or how fast it all happened, but none of them would ever speak out those worries to Harry himself, instead letting him enjoy his lovely relationship.

And Harry truly felt like luck was on his side when the professor let them out early of the lecture, as much as thirty minutes early. Apparently he too had prepared for a long weekend and needed to be home sooner, but no one complained. Especially not Harry, who felt his body erupting in butterflies at the thought of going to see his love and surprise her a little earlier.

He hastily grabbed his backpack and mumbled a goodbye to his fellow students before hurrying out of the building. He immediately could lay eyes on Mia's apartment building a little further ahead and he loved how close together they lived.

She was only a short walk away yet he missed her all the time. Harry had been wondering when it was appropriate to ask her to live with him soon, but it was truly all he wanted. Waking up with Mia every day was his own personal heaven. He'd curl himself around her as she laid steady as a rock during the night, pliantly following along however Harry positioned her to be his own personal pillow.

He loved it, feeling her breathe into his neck as she had a hand underneath his shirt to feel his back. And he'd either hold onto her ass or her boobs, cupping her chest lazily as he spooned into her and tangled their legs together.

In moments like those, Harry could cry if he thought about it too much. How happy and at ease he felt. He never knew it was possible to be so in love with another person, who was so perfect for him.