harry's birthday - part one

Magsimula sa umpisa

"You sound like my mum."

"Hey." Mia frowned, feeling slightly hurt. Hazel flicked her eyes up with a guilty look on her face, "Sorry." She muttered, "Look, I'm just excited about this. She seems so nice, and she's really hot. If she stands me up or someone else arrives, I'll be back in like thirty minutes. You'll know."

Mia found it hard to understand that Hazel could just blindly trust people like that. Mia felt like she was a lot more reserved herself, but she also had to keep in mind how much more open Hazel was in general. She was bubbly, a social butterfly and friends with everyone.

"Okay." Mia eventually mumbled, "Have fun."

Hazel shot her a beaming smile, "I will! Good luck with the pie!"

Mia was about to respond but Hazel was already out the door. She closed her mouth again and kept her eyes on the door in thought, still leaning against the countertop as she was left in silence. Since making arrangements in her school schedule, Mia had Fridays off. It was still new to her to have this extra day and she usually spent it studying, but today she had other plans.

She wanted to surprise Harry.

He was turning twenty-one and was now still in his class. After that, he'd come to her place and they'd leave for dinner together. He thought Mia was just behind her desk with her nose in the books, or perhaps in the library. Mia had no idea that Harry's thoughts had revolved around Mia all day.

As they mostly did, to be honest.

Harry looked forward to their night together a lot. Since adapting to the new rhythm of their new semester, they had been spending a little less time together. Both Harry and Mia had more work with school but tried to spend their days studying together and tried to make the most out of their weekends, while also balancing time with friends.

After Mia's intense breakdown a few weeks ago, quite a lot had changed. Mia had therapy sessions on a regular basis and had finally told her professors about her dyslexia. Harry had been by her side throughout that, holding a gentle hand on her back as Mia struggled in admitting her diagnosis.

But she had been pleasantly surprised in the response. They gave her a few different ways of following along her classes and told her she could take her exams in a separate room where the words were printed in larger letters to make it easier on her.

And Harry felt incredibly proud of her. Listening to her saying how she struggled in college to the people who could actually help her, lifted a weight off of both their shoulders. Not only did Mia have more free time to get through everything and did she have certain helpful things, it eased Harry tremendously to know that Mia felt more at ease. He never ever wanted to see her so broken again as the night he got Hazel's call.

Harry impatiently played with his pen as he listened to their professor for the final class of the day. He was anxious to go see his Mia and start his birthday celebrations. Harry had never truly been one for celebrating his birthday or making it all about him, but he felt excited about spending this birthday with Mia.

They were going out for a nice dinner tonight – Mia's treat – and Harry hoped that afterwards, he'd maybe get another treat. A slight shudder ran through his body. They had been having fun these past few weeks, exploring one another. They had fallen into a habit a little bit, which Harry knew was cause for Mia's comfort, but there was so much more he wanted to try and wanted to do with her.

Usually they spent a long time on foreplay. Harry teased her, whispered filthy things in her ear before sliding his fingers into her panties to find them sticking to her. It got him so arrogant, the way Mia's body responded to him. He'd eat her out next, either lay down between her thighs or urge her to ride his face. It didn't happen often, that she'd have those moments of confidence where she'd actually get on top of him to rock her pussy into his mouth, but when she did... Harry always came just from tasting her.