#2

LANDO POV:
I woke up today getting ready when i got a text from Rose.

Rosie🤍

Goodmorning lans, wanna hang out today?

Goodmorning Rosie :)
Yeah sure want me to come to yours?

Yeah sounds great see ya

I packed my stuff and went to Rose her house "hello rosie what was your plan for today?" I asked her "well I thought we could go for breakfast first if your up too?" she asked me "yeah sounds great come on" we went for breakfast and watch a whole barbie marathon what was kinda annoying but anything for her.

TIME SKIP TO FRIDAY (MONACO GP)

ROSE POV:
Today was my first ever day on track with lans and I was scared as hell...
My anxiety went up the second I woke up when Lan send me a text

Lans🤍

Hey Rosie I know your nervous
But you got this I'll pick you up
In 10 minutes <3

Hey lans, thank you <3
See you in 10

I waited for lans to arrive I already saw him coming "hey lans how are u today?" I smiled to him "feeling good how about u?" he smiled towards me while handing me my paddock pass "nervous as in really nervous" I looked out the window "you'll be fine I'll be here with you don't worry"

We arrived at the paddock and I already saw all the paps standing there Lan looked at me while he said "ignore them and just walk into the paddock once we are there it's over"
I sigh "okay" we walked into the paddock and surprisingly it wasn't that bad. We walked towards the McLaren garage and saw a lot of papaya people. lando brought me to his driver's room because he wanted to give me something "okay lans what's it?" "here wear this" he gave me a McLaren cap with number 4 on it I smiled at him and gave him a hug "thank you lans" I smiled "of course my lady" we laughed until there was a knock on the door "lando get out we need to get ready for FP1" I heard a other man's voice say "Daniel come in for a sec please" lando said and I looked at him with a death stare.

Daniel came in and lando introduced us to each other "hi I'm Daniel, lando's teammate. heard a lot about you" he gave me a hug "hi I'm Rose nice to meet you, only good thing I hope?"
I laughed and hugged him back.
"don't worry only good things, let me introduce you to Heidi my girlfriend?"
"yeah sounds fun I said" we went to the garage and Daniel introduced me to Heidi and she was really nice felt like we could be great friends.

Lando and Daniel went into the car when Heidi asked me "so Rose, lando is your boyfriend?" I laughed at her "nope definitely not he is my best friend since I moved to Monaco" I smiled "oh I'm so sorry I didn't mean to be awkward" "don't worry it's totally fine" I said smiling "want to go for a coffee?" Heidi asked me "yes please!" we walked to the a cafetaria in the paddock when I already heard a lot of flashes from paps but I tried to ignore it. Heidi walked a little bit further for me but the paddock got busier by the minute when I dumped into someone "watch where your going jeez" the man voice said annoying, and I didn't like that "watch where you are going don't blame me weirdo" and I walked away. No one speeks to me like that.

I felt really happy with Heidi we had a good chat when Lando and Daniel were coming over "hello ladies how are we?" Daniel asked "good how about you?" I asked "great but we gotta go, are you guys finished?" I looked at Heidi and said "yup but before we go can I get your number by any change?" I asked Heidi "yes of course you can!" she said really sweet.

We went home and Lando dropped me off at my house and I looked at the pictures Heidi and I took and decided to post some.

  1/2 slide

  2/2 slide

  2/2 slide

Caption:
@roseward: papaya orange suits me   🧡
Comments:
@landonorris: it does 🧡
@roseward: @landonorris 🧡🧡
@danielriccairdo: just supporting the wrong number, but yup it does 😉🧡
@roseward: @danielriccairdo really funny 🙄
@heidiberger_: was so much fun today girly ❤️
@roseward: @heidiberger_ already missing you <3

LANDO POV:
I dropped Rose of at her house and went home when I got a text from Carlos

Carlos🌶️

Want to play some games at mine?

Sounds fun! On my way

I got my car keys and went to Carlos his apartment when he opened the door "hello mate" we fistbumped "hello mate how are you doing?" Carlos asked "good how about you?"

We played some games and I went home again to get some rest before Saturday and Qualifying.

---
A/N:
Excited to write more parts!
What do you guys think about the mean man voice? 😏