#1

ROSE POV:

I woke up today knowing that Lan will be back home after he drove an amazing race in Austria. He mad it to the podium on p3, I'm so proud of him!
I got ready and went for a run to start my day good, on the way back I got a coffee and started to get ready for seeing Lans again. I missed my best friend. It's hard sometimes when he travels the world, literally living my dream life while I'm here stuck in Monaco it's nothing bad but still. I would rather live the dream life instead of working on a jewelry line that probably never come out.

I made myself ready and was driving to Nice airport when Lando texted me

Lans 🤍

I'm landing in 20 minutes :)

                   Great I'm on my way <3

I put my phone away an drove to the airport when I already saw Lan standing there with the most happiest smile a person can have. "hello there Rosie" he always calls me Rosie it's annoying but as long as it's only him I can live with it "hello Lans, you were amazing in Austria. What did you eat mate?" I say laughing "very funny it's just the skills you know" he hugs me and he got in the car

"so how is life lately, any news on your jewelry line?" I love how he cares so much about me "nope nothing" I sigh "how was your weekend apart form the podium?" I asked him "great actually but really Rose I want to help you with your dream let me mail someone?" he is really trying to help me but I want to do this all on my own, I don't want to get comments *you only made it because your friends with Lando*
"no Lando I told you before I want to do this all on my own, I will handle it don't worry okay?" "only the best for you Rosie, so are you cooking again?"
We arrived and went inside my home "yeah sure what do you want to eat?"
I asked him "how about pasta pesto?"
"yeah sure" I start making it while Lando scrolled on his phone a bit.

"food is ready" I said "coming" I heard him saying like a 3 year old kid.
"so Rose please don't freak out but I really wanted to ask you something"
Oh shit he always does this and he always scares the fck out of me.
"go on" I said siriously "I was thinking maybe you can come and support me on the Monaco Grand Prix?"
There are so many people out there I don't know if I can handle it but I love to support him... "you know what Lans? Yeah I'd love to support you out there" I smiled and his smile was even bigger I love to see my best friend happy "that's amazing, and I'll keep you safe don't worry"

Lando went to his own house and I went to bed

---
A/N:
First chapter is out!!!
I'm really excited to write this book omg :) hope you enjoyed it xx