"Who gave you the right to choose ,who can live and who can't?"

Jungkook shouted and his eyes delivered endless agony masked with hatred for Taehyung.

Unable to hold his emotion any further , Taehyung also screamed,

"He was already gone Jeon!Even if I had chosen him , he would have still died.You know that damn it."

"NO! ,"

Jungkook yelled in disbelief. "He had a 0.5 percent chance of survival but you snatched it away from him.You killed him Kim. You killed him, Kim Taehyung.I won't forgive you ,never!!."

Jungkook raised his voice, emphasizing on the words like killed and murder.Jungkook was looking at him with exasperation but Taehyung was able to see beyond that exasperated Jungkook. He knew Jungkook was suffering , he was in pain, he wanted to hold Jungkook and cry together with him because he was also hurting. Taehyung knew behind this cold and heartless Jungkook was his baby bunny who he loved so dearly.Taehyung's eyes became glossy.

Gulping down his emotions , Taehyung tried to explain , " Only a miracle could have saved him, Jeon but I couldn't wait for a miracle by putting another life at stake."

Taehyung paused for a moment , clearing his throat ,he started again , " I am sorry for your loss but he was also my....,"

Jungkook didn't let Taehyung finish his words. He pointed his index finger towards Taehyung and warned , " You dare not , Kim. He meant nothing to you. Stop with your bullshit .I know you didn't want to save him , you wanted revenge from me because I left you on our marriage day , tarnished your and your father's reputation. I know it. You are worse than your father ,Kim."

The words stabbed Taehyung like a sharp knife, how easily Jungkook blamed him for everything. He didn't know Jungkook thought so low about him.He gave a sad smile to Jungkook and said,

" I didn't know you thought so low of me."

Taehyung removed Jungkook's hand from himself and looked at him with sympathy. In his husky voice, he said,

" You really think , I wanted to take revenge from you by not choosing him? Trust me Jungkook, if ever I wanted to take revenge for what you did 3 years ago, I would have simply killed you. Killed you for mocking my love, killed you for leaving me, killed you for punishing me for something I never did."

Then Taehyung scoffed,

" But you know what Jeon? I pity you. People used to say loves make people blind but here I am seeing you getting blinded by hatred. Think or say whatever makes you happy but I know I was right ."

" You can shove your pity up your ass.I don't want it.And as far as rules are concerned, this is just the starting Taehyung.Just wait and watch what I do to you."

" And you no what? I won't even pity you.You are not worth my pity even,"

Jungkook said , his words coated with venom and walked away from Taehyung fixing his jacket.

All the emotions Taehyung was feeling for Jungkook a few minutes ago vanished into thin air. He understood Jungkook's mind was clouded by boundless hatred and no words could change his mind. Taehyung was shocked because he didn't know Jungkook despised him that much.

"Meet me in the conference room at 2:30 pm for the board meeting,'

Taehyung said bluntly because he had nothing more to say. Without stretching the matter any further, Taehyung left the room but Jungkook kept looking at the direction where Taehyung left.Somehow ,the things he said to Taehyung was hurting him as well. He didn't know why but as a matter of fact he didn't EVEN want to know why.Because if he finds the answer,he knew he would be disappointed at himself.

Skip to the board meeting.

Before going to Jungkook's office , Taehyung toured the hospital , talked with employees , the head of each department and found out a lot of things. In the span of three years , Bangtan hospital went through drastic changes. The medicines in the hospital were overpriced, the staff were given paltry salary so a lot of them quit leading to inadequate staff , several excellent doctors left the hospital and joined rival hospitals , the management was poor , medical equipment were broken here and there. The hospital was in a mess and on the verge of closing down.

Taehyung knew all the credit went to Jungkook obviously. To say the least , Taehyung was not surprised at all, he kind of expected it. So rather than crying over the spilt milk he focused on taking action to bring back the hospital's glory and save lives properly and morally.

After the whole scene in Jungkook's office , he buried himself in files in an attempt to get rid of the ridiculous rules and make some major changes. After his assistant informed him all the board members gathered in the conference room , he fixed his appearance and went inside the room like a king. He looked directly at everyone's eye , indirectly telling them all their wrongdoings won't be entertain anymore .

Without any further ado , he affirmed what needs to be done and how the old rules need to be eradicated. But of course , he was interrupted a lot of time by none other than Jungkook who always seemed to have a counter claim for everything. But Taehyung was no less , he remained steadfast.

Unknowingly , they were putting on a show for everyone with their constant disagreement. All of them present there knew that they were soon to be married. 3 years ago it was a sensational news that Mr. Kim's only son's marriage broke because of his infidelity.

After 2 hours of a heated discussion , opinions were divided into two. Some were in Taehyung's favor who were faithful to Taehyung's father while others were hellbent on licking Jungkook's ass. In conclusion , the final result was needed to be made by voting.

There were total 9 board members , and votes were divided into 4 and 4,only one was left. Mr. Lee one of the board members resigned from his post recently and a new member is supposed to replace him but he was not present today or maybe didn't come yet.

"Seems like you wasted our 2 hours for nothing Kim. Time is money , Doctor. You talk about morals and all but you don't know how to respect other people's time.Expected better from you Kim Taehyung."

Jeon taunted and mocked Taehyung.

" Since no conclusions were reached , let the hospital go as it was going." Jungkook said with a hint of victory smile towards Taehyung.

However, Taehyung was rather calm which confused Jungkook. Taehyung folded his hands on his chest and looked in directly into Jungkook's eye ,

"Another board member's decision is left Jeon."

"Well , I don't see him here, I don't think he will be here anytime soon," Jungkook replied curtly.

"WRONG!"

A new voice echoed through the room alerting everyone but brought a boxy smile on Taehyung's face. However, it startled Jungkook and he snapped his neck to look in the direction from where the voice came. As soon as Jungkook's eyes landed on him , he became pale.

"I am here and I am in favor of Kim Taehyung."

#########

Guess who entered the scene !

Hope you are liking the story so far.

Share your views about the story so I can know whether I should continue writing or just stop it OR how can I improve myself?Don't forget to vote .And I adore my silent readers as well.

Thank you !

Happy Reading Fellows. See you in the next chapter !