"May I?"

She nodded.

If he was taking care of her wounds under different circumstances, she'd be frantic about it, flushing red, and dying inside. Because her favourite character was cleaning her wounds! But she couldn't be happy with the wound. And besides, he wasn't just her favourite fictional character anymore. He was now her boyfriend. Wow... That felt weird to even think about.

"I don't know how, but I'm so glad we're alive," he said.

Callie nodded. "Me too."

They had no idea how it happened. Because again, they were just kneeling in front of Voldemort. He even cast the Killing Curse already. But why didn't they die?

Don't get Callie wrong. Of course, she didn't want them to die. But wasn't dying the natural outcome of the Killing Curse? What did they do to instead get transported into her world?

"Avada..." "Mischief..."

"Managed!" "Kedavra!"

Closing the Marauders Map was the only thing she did at the same time Voldemort cast the curse.

Wait...

Callie looked around her bed. And there it sat, the Marauders Map, a gold chain dangling out of it.

No. It couldn't be the Time Turner. She had to turn it around for it to work. She wasn't able to do that.

But the map...

The map...

It was there the first time she got to the Wizarding World. She was holding it. She was just playing around her room, cast the spell to open the map, fell unconscious, then she woke up in the Gryffindor Common Room with Remus pointing her wand at her.

And then back at the Manor. She was holding it. She wanted to close her book the same way she opened it, by casting the spell to close the map. And she did. Then they woke up in her room. All of them. Because she made sure she was touching them.

Oh my god.

"It's done."

Callie immediately took a bandage from the box and wrapped her forearm with it. But Regulus took it midway and helped her.

"Do you have your wand?" She turned to Regulus.

"They took it."

That was fine. If Callie got back to her world without a wand, she might be able to go back to the Wizarding World without one too.

She took the map and the Time Turner. Should she use the Time Turner now? She could go back in time and stop Peter from spilling their secrets to Voldemort. But she had no idea when did that happen. That would make her journey too dangerous. But the map... She should at least try the map.

Callie cleared her throat. "I solemnly swear that I am up to no good."

Nothing happened. She shook her head and cleared her throat again. "I solemnly swear that I am up to no good," she chanted louder.

But again nothing happened.

"What are you doing?" James asked.

Regulus was just done wrapping her forearm when she looked at all of them.

"Remember my map? The one you thought was yours when I got to your World?" She held it up and showed them. The three boys nodded, remembering the first encounter. "This is what brought me there."

"But how's that possible? Your map would need strong magic to be able to reap between realities and go back and forth. But you said it was a gift from a friend."