2

Some minutes later, a girl with bushy brown hair and dark skin opened the door to the cart 
"Excuse me, have you seen a toad? A boy named Neville' lost one"
They all nodded no and the girl asked "Oh? What're you reading?"
Lafayette was a bit shy and told her
"Hogwarts: a history.."
"Oh I've read the entire thing already, it's quite useful, what house do you think your gonna end up in?I think I'm gonna end up in gryffindor, but ravenclaw isnt *that* bad"
Laf, herc, john and alex all looked at eachother and all said in sync
"Gryffindor?"
Alex decided to say something
"Uh, sorry to ask but what is gryffindor and ravenclaw?"
"They're 2 of  the infamous hogwarts houses! How do you not know?"
"Ah..well I wasnt really aware that magic existed until a couple months ago"
"Oh, dont worry, I'm muggleborn too. If you want to know all of the houses wait until the spring ceremony. By the way I'm Hermione Granger and you guys are?"
They all said their first names in fear of someone recognizing their last name and then the girl left
"Well that was awkward, anyways Laf in that book is there something about the houses?"
Marquis flipped the pages to find the houses and found the houses
"Apparently theres Gryffindor, hufflepuff, ravenclaw and slytherin. The Gryffindors are all courageous and brave, The Hufflepuffs are kind and loyal, Ravenclaws clever and smart, and the slytherin are cunning and ambitious"
Alex heard that and said "Bet I'm a slytherin! My cunningness is how I stole the cannons and used them against the british"
"Mon ami, dont mention ze war, they probably will know who you are if you do"
Hercules said something "Hey john, bet you 5 dollars you're a hufflepuff"
"Huh your really that brave to make that bet? I bet your a gryffindor and you have to give me 10 dollars if you are one"
"You do know Alex is the ten dollar founding father right?"
John blushed
"Y-yeah what about that?"
"Why do you want *that* specific dollar?"
Lauren's turned into a literal tomato after that since Hamilton decided to give him a kiss on the cheek after Mulligan said that

The train had stopped.