Part 23:- M/V

Welcome to another part
Munchkins.

Previously

Everyone ate at their own houses and slept late but peacefully.

Present

*15 days later*

*Next morning*

Y/n pov

I woke up early today to make myself breakfast and I think I'm going to take a day off from the office to complete the song.

I should call Taehyung to come to my place with the group. But, I need to freshen up and change my outfit from PJs.

I went to shower and took my PJs out and put them in the hanger which was beside the mirror. I went near the shower and twisted the tap and with that cold water instantly rushed down to my body.

~Time skip~

I got out of the shower with a towel wrapped around my body and I took the dryer out from the desk of my dressing table and switched it on as I washed my hair.

I was drying my hair and felt bored, I asked Alexa to play some songs from my playlist 'Pop Hits'.

Me-: Alexa *beep sound*, play Heart Attack from Spotify.

Alexa-: Heart Attack by Demi Lovato from Spotify playing.

I was singing too loudly that I wasn't even able to hear my phone ring. When the song stopped I changed into my regular outfit which is most probably pants and tops. I then looked at my phone and saw 3 missed calls from Taehyung.

I called him.

OTP

Me-: hey-

Taehyung-: We are at your doorstep

Me-: What?

I frowned and went downstairs to open the door. I opened it and saw everyone. I slightly widened my eyes in amusement because I had called him 15 minutes ago. 

Me:- OH! Come inside.

I smiled at them.

As everyone was coming, Taehyung was the last so I pulled him back by clutching my hand to his shirt.

Me:- Where do you think you're going, young man?

Taehyung:- What do you mean?

Me:- I just called you.

Tehyung:-So?

Me:- What do you mean by 'So'? I would like an explanation.

I was tacky in this situation and wanted an explanation because who doesn't want one?

Taehyung:- Oh! Well,  Before you called us we were in HYBE and you called me there.

Y/n:- What were you guys doing there?

Taehyung:- IDK! Hyung told us to come with him to HYBE because he had something come up, but we refused. Later we thought we will come directly here.

Y/n:- Oh!

Then we later got to my Studio. And I was in the kitchen making coffee because my verse was done it was vocalization that was left. So, For vocalizing, we need to freshen our vocal cords.