Chapter 5

I looked around the room, the light of the sun shimming through the window between me and Jenny's beds, I grumpled lightly as I got up the covers falling from my chest to my thighs while I rubbed my hand on my eyes finally waking up I looked at my phone turning it on, it was just 6:20 am, my classes started at 8 am or sooner so I had a lot of spare time on my hands, I got my feet off of my bed putting them on the cold floor.

I yawned while I got up from my bed seeing the pizza box only with 2 slices left I sighed softly grabbing a towel and clothes I opened my dorm door while I got out and started walking down the incredibly huge and large walls within the collage.

I looked around a bit while I walked finding my way to the showers, I got undress leaving my clothes and towel on a bench in the showers 'it's to early for anybody else to be awake' I thought thinking twice while I looked at my clothes and towel worried if someone would steel it.

I then undressed myself getting into the shower I used the shampoo and soap bathing myself feeling relaxed by the hot water of the shower, smilying softly as I bathed.

I got out of the shower getting my towel, frowning as I saw my clothes fall onto the wet floor, grabbing my wet clothes I whined while I dried myself quickly and started to walk back to my dorm sighing softly, while I walked I saw a clock on the halls seeing it was 7am? So quickly.. I thought while I walked back to my dorm quickly as I then heard a voice behind me "hey!" I heard a masculine voice turning around seeing a dude in normal clothing

"Uhm... hi?" I asked shyly blushing a little, embarrassed of someone seeing me in a towel, I then ran to my dorm as quickly as possible. I sighed as I got into my dorm seeing Jenny already awake and grabbing her stuff to shower.

She looked at me up and down giggling lightly "wasen't it embarrassing to walk around the school in a towel?" She asked sarcasticly while I rolled my eyes still blushing closing the door behind me "yeah but only if someone saw you in it.." I sayd kinda pissed she then looked at me with widen eyes.

"Someone saw you!?" She asked alarmed getting close to me "yes, but I don't know who the dude was." I sayd rolling my eyes not thinking much of it "what if it's one of you're future classmates? Or worse!! What if it was one of our teachers!" She was asking alarmed starting to worry me a bit while I thought about it. "I didn't think about that..." I sayd turning around looking at her alarmed and terrified at the same time.

"See?! Know you scared me!!" I sayd getting angry and fisting her shoulder lightly while I looked at her with an even more terrified look "if it's a teacher.. you're getting detention" Jenny sayd with a smile "i'll drag you down with me." I sayd harshly as she dramaticly gasped putting her hand on her chest dramaticaly.

"How could you. I thought we were besties" Jenny sayd dramatically, I just smirked in response as I looked at the know empty pizza box staying in silence "what happend to the two slices of pizza that was left?" I asked looking at Jenny and pointing at the empty pizza box "I ate it." Jenny sayd with a smirk, "you bitch." I sayd in response as she then snickerd looking somewhere else as I felt the need to get revenge back at her "you are now my enemy" I sayd, "curse you" Jenny responded smilying.

650 Words