Chapter 1

I'm honestly kinda excited, going into Harvard University I mean.. who wouldn't be excited to get accepted into that university? I literally cried when I got accepted so this is it. I'm finally going out of the bird nest and by that I mean my parents house, Has I looked to the multiple boxes in my old room I looked around looking at the know empty room.. already feeling I was gonna miss it, a lot.

I took some of the stuff going outside and putting it into the moving truck, I couldn't stop thinking that know I have to be independent, meaning I had to buy muy own food, clothes, ect

I took some of the stuff going outside and putting it into the moving truck, I couldn't stop thinking that know I have to be independent, meaning I had to buy muy own food, clothes, ect. I was excited I wasen't gonna depend on my parents anymore though I would miss them very much. After I got the last things into the truck I looked at the front door of my house seeing my parents standing there.

I saw how my Dad had hes arm around my Mom moving hes hand up and down my Mom's arm to comfort her a little even though they were smilying they looked like they were gonna cry, making me wanna cry I smiled softly going to them and giving them both a big hug, getting stuck into they're embrace was comforting.

After a little while we both moved away, seeing my Mom whipe her teary eyes has she looked at my "Ohh look at my big girl" my Mom sayd smilying and my Dad chuckled "our big girl" My Dad corrected my Mom and they both softly laughed, I lightly laughed with them smilying at them my Mom's smile then faded away into a frown crying her eyes out.

I felt bad has I hugged her tightly and my Dad watched "Hey, mom don't worry I will visit now and then" I sayd softly trying to comfort my mom and after a few seconds she backed away from the hug smilying "I'm just.. so proud of my sweet girl.. you grew up so fast" she sayd with a smile while she put her hands on either side of my face, cupping my cheeks has I put my hands over hers smilying softly.

"Yeah, well I'm a big girl now Mom.." I sayd smilying at her, she then kissed my forhead "I love you Sweetie" she sayd and I giggled watching her "Love you too Mom" I sayd and then she moved her hands away from me and going back to the front door has my Dad now walked to me and hugged me tightly with hes big arms.

After a little while he let go "Don't let boy bastards get close to you okay?" He sayd looking at me has I laughed "Yeah, okay Dad.." I sayd with a smile seeing him happy made me happy has then walked to my mom hugging her from the shoulders.

I walked away from the house I grew up in and then looked at them one last time smilying at them and as they waved goodbye to me I waved goodbye back at them as I got into my car that was holding more stuff of mine I started to drive away from the small gray house I used to live in.

Driving to Harvard I had a small smile on my face since I've always dream to going to this University, I wiped the small tears that were being formed in my eyes as I saw the Harvard University from outside and driving to the dorms I smiled getting out of my car, I was lucky it was just a few minute drive to Harvard, I opened the back of my car grabbing a box and over my shoulder I had my bag.

I sighed looking at the big University taking it all in, I then started to go inside the University not nowing what was waiting for me in the future, but I knew it was gonna be full of success and that it was gonna be very good for me and my future. I walked into Harvard with my box in hand and my first thing to do was find my dorm and the principal por my schedule, it wasen't gonna be that hard I guessed to myself as I walked down the big halls of the huge school. Excited for what waited for me.

730 Words