Chapter 2

I got to my new dorm after moving everything in a heavy sigh after brushing the sweat off of my forhead with my arm "Oh, hey there new roomie" I heard I sweet voice behind me seeing a girl with red black hair and blue eyes with a few boxes out the door and a box in her hands. I smiled "Hi, I'm Y/n. Y/n L/n" I sayd moving my hand towards her remembering her boxes in hand.

Feeling kinda bad about it I laughed nervously as she then laughed and put the box down taking my hand in hers "Jenny. Jenny Buckting" she sayd with a kind voice and smile, we shook hands and then I laughed softly "I guess you're my new room mate?" I asked "yeah, I guess you're pretty cool and I expected someone completly diferent" Jenny sayd with a giggle putting her box on her table.

"Do you need help with all those boxes?" I asked kindly, "would be very nice" Jenny sayd going outside as I followed behind her. After taking all the boxes inside I then talked to Jenny por hours while she unpacked her stuff, we both gossiped, laughed and talked about random stuff.

I saw her side of the room already decorated as she proudly smiled at me "what do you think?" Jenny asked looking at me waiting for my answer as I skanned her part of the room "amazing" I sayd answering her question she smiled once again with her ...

I saw her side of the room already decorated as she proudly smiled at me "what do you think?" Jenny asked looking at me waiting for my answer as I skanned her part of the room "amazing" I sayd answering her question she smiled once again with her beautiful white teeth "good" was the only thing Jenny answerd to my response as she sat down on her bed sighing "I didn't get to ask, ¿what classes are you in?" Jenny asked kindly as I got up from my bed "I didn't even check" I sayd grabbing the paper on my desk seeing my classes written down on the white sheet of paper "English, Science, almost everything I guess" I sayd looking at Jenny and her face turned into a big smile when she was reading her paper "same!" She sayd going to me.

"Guess i'll see you often then" Jenny sayd smilying making me giggle lightly "thats good.. i'll not be alone then" I sayd smilying as I saw her walk over to me putting her arm around my neck "I already know were gonna be such bff's!" She sayd with a smile on her face and then looking at the clock on top of the door "FUCK!" She screamed stardling me.

"What!? Whats wrong?! Why did you scream out of the blue?!" I asked alarmed as I saw her put her hands on the top of her head "it's 2 of the fucking morning!" She sayd and I then looked at the clock. It was almost gonna be 3am I then put my hand on my face "fuck, I guess we talked and talked so much that time just went by" I sayd walking over to my bed and sitting on it "we should sleep.. like right know" Jenny sayd going to her bed and laying down.

"Alright" I sayd changing into my pijamas on my bed and smilying lightly giggling "Night roomie" Jenny sayd with such sweetness making me smile "Night Jenny" I sayd still smilying as I finished putting on my pijamas I got comfterble on my bed falling deep asleep, into my slumber.

*Alarm sounding*

I woke up quickly hearing the alarm passing my hands on my eyes rubbing them and grabbing my phone trying to open my eyes still I saw Jenny already getting ready. "why is such hurry?.." I asked still half asleep as I saw her in underwear and her clothes kinda messy on her, her hair all messed up as she had a cookie in hand, toothbrush in her mouth and with her other hand she was putting her laptop in her bag as I heard her muffle with the toothbrush in her mouth, "what??.." I asked confused she then took the toothbrush out of her mouth.

"WERE LATE" she screamed at me making me fully wake up widening my eyes, as I looked at my phone I saw we were already 1 and 32 minutes late to our first clase, making me get up from my bed in a hurry and falling on the floor grumbling hearing muffled sounds in the background coming from Jenny still in a hurry "GET UP Y/N!!" She screamed alarmed walking over to me and falling as well.

750 Words