"That's what we are going to do." Mitsuru said.

"Then, let's prepare for tonight's training!" Yukari said and the four went upstairs leaving Minako and Akihiko alone at the lounge.

"Love, as what you said that the Shadows will appear every full moon... Do you think we will encounter one of THEM?" Akihiko asked. Minako nodded and she showed two cards with III and IV.

"There's no doubt." Minako said and then hid the cards inside her bag.

"How come you can communicate with her inside your mind? She doesn't have mind reading powers like us." Akihiko asked.

"It's her Persona. Her Persona communicated with me through her." Minako said which made Akihiko understand.

"In that case, we need to know first what happened to her before she entered into Tartarus..." Akihiko said and Minako nodded. Then, they headed upstairs to change and prepare for training.

Dark Hour

Everyone went to Tartarus for their training. Makoto decided to train with Akihiko, Yukari, and Junpei. Mitsuru will back them up and Minako will stay with her. As they almost reach the end point of the tower, Makoto decided to split up and search the area. As Makoto was left alone, Pharos appeared in front of him.

"Hi." He greeted which made Makoto shocked.

"Full Moon is coming. I'm sure you'll find her. You need her on your mission. That's all for now, Bye." Pharos mumbled until he left. Makoto was confused at first but it helped him for the mission and returned to his routine.

May 29, 2023

After School

The school became grim as they heard the news about the girl from 2 - E disappeared.

"This must be the news about Fuuka... This is the job for Junpei, Ace Detective!" Junpei said at the rooftop along with Makoto and Yukari.

"More like Stupei, Ace Defective." Yukari teased.

"HEY!" Junpei screamed.

"By the way, the girl from 2 - E they saw at the school gate, I saw it too. I was there when that happened." Yukari said which made the two wonder and think more.

"I think it's best that we investigate..." Makoto suggested.

"I agree." Junpei agreed.

"Alright, let's have a meeting on June 5 at the lounge. See you guys on that date." Yukari said.

"Now, that's really strange." Junpei said. Suddenly, the three felt the familiar strong presence.

"It's that feeling again..." Junpei said.

"Let's check Minako. She might faint again." Makoto said and they left the classroom.

Meanwhile...

Minako and Akihiko were at the garden talking about Fuuka and how will they rescue her.

"You alright?" Akihiko asked.

"Yeah. It's just... I can't believe that this is happening. Especially here in our school." Minako said.

"Well, at least we got intel on where is Fuuka..." Akihiko said.

"One thing's for sure, she's stuck there for how many days. I heard her voice on the 28th... And then one of her classmate was unconscious by the gate... It doesn't make any sense..." Minako said.

"There must be something..." Akihiko said. Suddenly, he noticed that Minako's white strand became more noticeable.

"Your hair's different with that strand." Akihiko smiled and touched her white strand. Minako blushed a bit as he touched her hair.

"You think so?" She asked ad he nodded. Then, the couple felt the strong presence and heard Fuuka's voice.

"Wild Card Princess! Are you there?" Fuuka spoke through the couple's minds.

"Fuuka! I'm here. I'm with Immortal Prince who will also help you." Minako said which made Akihiko shocked.

"We wanted to know how did you get there. So that we will find a way to get you out." Akihiko said.

"Well, Natsuki Moriyama-san was picking on me since first day of junior year. And they locked me at the gym and left me. That's how I get into this weird place." Fuuka said which made the couple understood the situation.

"So that's how it happened before I got in touch of you." Minako said.

"Thanks for the information. It was very valuable. We'll get you out. Just wait for help." Akihiko said.

"Thank you Wild Card Princess. Thank you Immortal Prince." Fuuka replied and their conversation ended.

"So a girl named Natsuki was the one who locked her inside the gym." Minako said and Akihiko nodded. Then, Makoto, Junpei, and Yukari arrived.

"Senpai! Minako!" Yukari called.

"Hey guys." Akihiko greeted.

"We felt the strong aura again..." Junpei said.

"How are you, Minako?" Makoto asked.

"I'm fine, Brother. Guys, we now know how Fuuka got inside Tartarus." Minako said which shocked the three.

"How? Like getting locked inside a school facility of something?" Junpei said as a joke which shocked the couple.

"Junpei, how did you know? She was exactly locked inside the school gym by a girl named Natsuki Moriyama." Minako said which shocked Junpei more.

"Seriously?!?! Now that's what I call great thinking!" Junpei said and brag himself.

"So that's why Mitsuru-senpai called the Natsuki girl in the Student Council Room." Yukari thought. Suddenly, Makoto, Minako, and Akihiko received a text from Shinjiro. 

"Shinji..." Akihiko thought. The three stared at each other and lightly nod.

"Yukari, Junpei, you two tell Mitsuru about our report. Yuki, Minako, let's go." Akihiko said and pulled the siblings.