𝟰𝟵 - ❝𝗪𝗘𝗥𝗘𝗪𝗢𝗟𝗙❞

Start from the beginning

you shake your head, taking a seat beside the whining boy and holding your legs to your chest with a frown, swallowing thickly.

lupin and pettigrew were now emerging, pettigrew must have been putting up a fuss.

"turn me into a flobberworm. please, anything but the dementors!" he begs.

he turns to ron, "ron! haven't i been a good friend? a good pet? you won't let them give me t the dementors, will you? i was your rat!"

he ignores you, turning to hermione, "sweet girl, clever girl. surely you won't" he pleads before his eyes turn to you.

"pretty girl-"

you felt revulsed.

you jumped up in an instant and ran to hide behind lupin, gripping the back of his shirt ever so thightly and trembling.

he could tell with a horrid realisation that something worse was up.

that pettigrew had done something to you.

though he doesn't bring it up, opting to talk to you privately later.

but the look on his face as he glared at pettigrew said it all.

he continues to beg and plead pitifully, eyes still glimpsing over to you. being interrupted by lupin who dragged him away, "get away from them!"

you skimper away again, over to harry and sirius who had now joined.

sirius puts his arms down in a sort of protective stance.

hermione stands up, pointing over the clouds where a very distinct full moon was starting to peek over, "harry!"

"remus, my old friend. have you taken your potion tonight?" sirius runs over, grabbing lupin who started to shout in pain.

you gasp in worry.

"you know the man you truly are, remus! this heart is where you truly live! this heart! here!"

you all grab ron, helping him away.

but you bite your lip as lupin drops his wand, letting pettigrew pick it up.

you furrow your eyebrows, lupin looked in immense pain. his eyes were bulging and his teeth were growing sharp.

you take out your wand, pointing it at pettigrew, "expelliarmus!"

the wand flies out of his hand but he grins anyways, doing a finger wave and shrinking back into a rat.

harry goes to run after but hermione holds him back, "harry!"

you knew it was terrible he had escaped, but you felt immensely more comfortable with him gone.

you all step back, watching nervously as lupin howls in pain, toppling over.

"remus! remus!" sirius holds him.

you grimace in worry as lupin's nails turn sharp and his clothes rip, making space for his extremely boney and pale body.

his feet had become a different shape and his back was arched.

"professor lupin.." you murmur in worry, holding your cheeks.

"run! run!" sirius shouts.

you stare at lupin, his hair was now thin and mostly on the bottom of his head, his ears were pointy and was growing a snout.

you all step back as werewolf lupin throws sirius off the small hill, but lupin was now huddled up, whining and wincing.

"come on" harry says.