𝐗𝐗; 𝐎𝐟 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐌𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬

That was a particular name. One that sounded foreign yet familiar to your ears. However, no matter how much you tried, you could recall naught, as if that name had been buried long ago in the ocean of oblivion.

You stared at the man whose attention was focused specifically on the old woman, as his cobalt eyes were burning with an emotion that you couldn't identify. He walked towards the woman with large, fast strides, murmuring, once he was close enough to the woman, something sotto voce. Those words did not reach your ears, as they were carried on a far away place by the wind.

"Ah, do you seriously want me, a weak old lady, to interrupt my business?" the fortune teller's voice betrayed a slight cadence of annoyance. "Had no one ever taught you to respect your elders?" she spoke defiantly, as the hint of a challenging smile formed on her lips. There was something out of place in her words, however you couldn't exactly pinpoint what it was.

The man did not reply. Instead, he turned on his heels, indifferent to your puzzled awe and to the fortune that you teller's inarticulate furious hisses. You almost jolted, feeling an arm circling your waistline as he guided you through the crowd. You sent him a questioning look, which was, however, ignored.

The air that seemed to have escaped from your lungs returned. "You know her?" you broke the silence once the woman was nowhere to be seen, lost amidst that sea of people. He stopped his track gazing you with an hint of surprise that transpired from from his eyes. His expression seemed to have lit up, as if he just received the answer to a vital question

That expression however, disappeared fast as it appeared. "Not really, she was an old acquaintance of mine". His eyes fell on yours and for the first time you could notice his azure pupil, one that reminisced the shape of a star. "What did she ask?"

"She only made a silly reading" you paused, fleeing from his eyes while pretending to stare at a vase of Cecilias decorated with a blue ribbon. He nodded in understanding as you restraining yourself if he didn't already heard her words. "Are you a traveller? I've never seen you here"

The man frowned lightly at the brutal change of topic but said nothing nevertheless, accepting it for some abstruse reason. There was something odd in him, maybe it was in the way he brought up some bizarre matters of conversation or the way he gazed at you with such interest, as if searching for a hint of recognition. There was something mystical in him, the Twilight Sword: apart the facade he showed there was a side of him that, just like the moon, wasn't illuminated by the light of truth, hidden from one's eyes by darkness.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

"Uh... these" the child of the flower shop mumbled out loud, frowning slightly as trying to search for something in her memory. The silence was tense, demanding for an answer. "This... this is the first time I see this variety of flowers..."

You gazed at Flora's apologetic features, swallowing while trying to soften your voice from any hint of disappointment for not offend her. "...I see" you briefly replied, not trusting your vocal chords.

Once again, her eyes fell on your bouquet as she seemed to be painstakingly analysing it. "They don't seem to have any trait typical of Mondstadt's flora, though" she pondered, while your eyes followed hers.

"They're from another nation you say?" you inquired. She nodded, before replying with affirmative words.

​​​​​​You let out a sigh as you recalled the florist's words while sitting on one Good Hunter's external table that looked out onto the road. Whose Windblume was that? That guy, maybe? But... I still didn't see him in the city. Plus they don't look Inazuman...? Sparing a quick glance to the flowers, you felt that strange sensation bloom once again as it murmured you that you already saw them somewhere.