A girl

After Naim finished his food Puan Faniza called him so he just ran to her... leaving you and kahar at the table...

"Kau knp dekat sgt ngn Naim ni?"he asked you and you chocked on your food...he was patted your back gently with a shocked face..

"Uhuk uhuk..xde knp hahaha"you laugh ackwardly..you don't have feeling for Naim right??...right?

"Ouh ok aku cau dulu ek.. jumpe kau mlm ni kau tunggu aku luar surau..since your the only..you pray in your dorm..

"Ok.."you said and continued to eat..

While you were eating someone sat in front of you..where Naim was sitting...it was a...girl!?!?

"Aku Mia"she said and smiled...

"Hye Mia aku y/n!" You said nicely..you were curious why she is a girl..yo though your the only girl here..

"Kau perempuan? Yang blajar kt sini ke?"you said with a confused face..

"Ahhaha aku? Skolah kt sini?..mmg xlah"she said and continued to laugh..

"Habistu? Kau buat ape lt sini?"you said with a serious face now..

"Aku kerja kt sini.. Ayah aku xbgi aku kerja kt lain..aku kena jugak kerja kt sini..mmg sia-"she is about to continue her sentences but you stopped her..

You and her talk and talk...until you asked a weird question..

"Kau kerja kt sini kn? Sooo kau Ade orang yg kau suka ke?"you said and chuckled..

She flicked your forehead and nodded..

"Kau kenal si Naim? Ha aku rapat jugak la dengan dia..."she said and blushed her self

She likes Naim?!?...but how about the date you went with Naim last night?..wait it was not a date..right?

"Aku pergi dulu Ayah aku marah nanti duduk lame ii"while rolling her eyes....and waved

You smiled and waved back after that you walked to your class...lunch was over so you walked to your class and your day was going normal

Untill......

Hehe;)