Rapat prt2

After class you spotted kahar and his friends were talking about something

You sprint to kahar and and sat beside him..he looked at his friends asking them to talk about something else..

"Boleh je kalau nk pnjm brg aku.. hahah ok jee" Ariz broke the silence with his awkward voice...

Kahar smiled and nodded sign of thank you..

Ariz and his friends excused themselves to class while you and kahar still sitting on the bench..

Without wasting any time you asked about fakhri..

"Uhm..Kahar"you called for him while he was on his phone

"Yes darling?"he smiled and looked at you in the eyes..

Your face was red and you tried to cover it..

He chuckled..."cute.."he whispered

"I want to ask about someone..named..Fakhri"you asked him with a serious face

His smile suddenly fade away and was very curious why asked about fakhri..

"Dia form 4"he answered strictly..he was in a badmood..

"Ohh.. thanks.. tu je nk tny ahhaha"with a nervous laugh..you knew kahar didn't like what you said ...maybe it's not because of fakhri..maybe it's because he's jealous or is it?

You excused yourself and goes abck to your dorm..

                      [At Night]

After you saw kahar and his friends was at the dm you walked over there and sat beside kahar..

"Hello there Y/n!!" He looked very excited to see you

"Hye kahar" you smiled..

"Pastu kitaorang ni apa? Kita dinding kott" Hakeem shouted..

"Nk jugak die ponn"kahar chuckled softly

"Ha ye lah ii bye korangg"you said while laughing..

You finished all your food..

You and kahar walked to your dorm...

When you arrived safely.. you opened the door and and sat while talking the clock hits midnight you were tired an sleepy..

"Kahar.. I'm tired.. goodnight"you passed out sleeping

"Goodnight y/n"with a sleepy voice.. he walked out of your room and back to his dorm..

Hmmmmmmmmmm what happens next? Stay tuned