Chapter 3

We get inside and she pushes me on the bed, I gasped as she climbed on top of me and started another makeout session, as we aggressively makeout she snatches my shirt off and as I try to lift up she pushes me back down and takes her dress off. As she take her dress off I admire how sexy her body is and my body starts pleading for her. She climbs back on to me and slams on me," oh fuck" as she moans out loudly, as we go faster our breathing goes faster and faster and the bed shakes aggressively, the deeper I go the louder her sexy moans continue and get louder. She was looking so fine I haf to grab her by the throat and look passionately into her eyes, I go faster and faster and watch her eyes roll back until they almost get stuck, us both moaning and whining as we was almost finish. I flip her over on her stomach and pound her, "oh fuuuucccckkkk daddy" she says as she is reaching back, "fuck baby your pussy feels so good slut" I say continously getting rougher and deeper, "mmmmmmm I-I'm bout to cum" she says, "oh fuck slut", we both finish and I collapse on the bed as she reaches to feel my cum run down her leg. As I get my thoughts tg and take a breather, I remember that I had a couple of items but the night wasn't over yet. I go to the suitcase and grab the items and before my slut could even get up I handcuff both her hands to the bed and tie her legs up tight where she couldn't move, as I look at her flustered face I grab the blindfold and put it on her."There so you won't see what ima do". I slowly start to lick her chest down, as I hear her whines I think to myself how sexy and cute she is when her body begs for me. I instantly shove myself inside of her,"Fuuuuccckkk" she moans out, "oh shit" I say as I lean my head back. I faster and change up the speed every so often to tease her a little then I take it out and watch her suffer and beg for it like the good whore she is for me. I soon had a idea of a item I had, I get up and grab it and set it on the bed. I start looking on how wet she was and how thirsty I was, I take the first lick to tease her and soon I speed up the pace. She squirms as my tongue goes up and down on her pussy. I stick 3 fingers in to make it more intense and hear her struggle more, I watch as she struggles and can't move. Suddenly I stop right before she finishes, "baby I was about to finish-" she says, right before she can say anything else I hit her with a whip right across her thighs, I looked at her stunned face as she realizes what I did. "Are you my good lil slut?", "Yes daddy" she says in a raspy voice. I thought about a idea, I told her to sit and I will be back. I go to the kitchen and get ice and bring it back to the bedroom. I take a ice cube and trail it down her flawless skin and watch as she shivers. I then took the half melt ice cube and put it in her mouth. I start to finger her again, shd moans loudly again and continues to squirm as I go faster, she finally finishes on my fingers. I take my fingers out and take a small lick and say "that's my good girl.", she takes a long deep breath and her body shakes, I take my fingers and stick them down her throat so she can geta sample of how good she taste. I finally take her blindfold of and smile as she look roughed up and tired. I grab her by her throat and start a tongue kissing session. I let her go a few minutes after to rest. I unhandcuff her and untie her and go to the bathroom and turn on the shower to clean up. I hopped in the shower and start washing up and saw my princess walk in the bathroom, I laugh as I watch her struggle to walk. I tell her to come here and take a shower with me. She then climbs in with me and we both take a shower. After 20 minutes we both get out and wrap a towel around us and sit get out the bathroom, we both find some night clothes to put on after getting done lotioning. We both get under the covers and give each other kisses and say our goodnights and cuddle. What felt like 10 minutes later we both fell asleep.