Chapter 2 : Molten's Questions

Author note: Quick mention before we go any further.  The first few chapters are going to be memory points that explain the present for my au.  One way to tell will be the dates.  Sorry, just wanted to clear that up since I forgot to earlier.  

1-7-2019

Third POV:

Monday afternoon, Bryan walked into the pizzeria for work. He then checked his right forearm from what happened Sunday night before he swiped his keycard, (Jeez. I know Cat didn't show up at all. But did Rat have to be so aggressive? At least I didn't die last night. Now I just have to make sure no one notices the gash.) He said his usual phrase, "Alright, another day at Freddy Fazbear's pizzeria. Let's see what my friends are up to today." And walked into the main room. Though it was empty except for those who were offline and charging after the day. "Huh. Wonder where everyone went." "Starlight stage." Said a distorted, displeased voice coming from behind him. Bryan flinched slightly but didn't turn around. As he knew who the voice came from, and felt disappointed it was him. "Hi...Molten.........How are you?" Molten chuckled, "Oh, I'm great. Though, before you go. Can I ask you something?" Bryan clicked his tongue and said, "Depends on the question. Otherwise, I'm gonna walk off and talk with my friends instead of you." Molten grinned and walked around Bryan to stand in front of him. He then leaned forward and asked with curiosity in his tone, "What's with the amnesia and fake smile?" Bryan was silent before he spoke, careful to make sure he didn't stutter for once. "I wouldn't know what you're talking about, Molten. Where did this question come from, though?" Molten's grin disappeared and his amusement faded along with it. His tone was lined with irritation, and a few of his wires rippled. "Bryan. I don't want you to play stupid with me. When I ask what's with amnesia, I mean where...The...Hell are the memories from your early childhood up until you're around eight? And when I ask what's up with the fake smile, I mean, what's up with the fake smile? And when did this start? I forgot to ask that earlier." Molten was now angry, his grin returned, but it wasn't from pure amusement and satisfaction like normal. While some of his wires spiked and aimed toward Bryan. Bryan stepped back slightly. He knew Molten could tell something was up. (Oh god. How far into my memories did he search? Is that why he was silent most of the time? At least he doesn't know how long this has gone on. But then again......Not even I know when it started. Or remember.) Bryan strained a smile and said, "M-Molten. You're scaring me. Please, I don't know what you want me to say. Nor do I know what you're talking about. So please, let's pretend this didn't happen. And if you'd like, you can follow me to the Starlight Stage." Bryan was intimidated by Molten. He wasn't like this normally, just a jerk. Bryan moved his right arm in front of his chest as a defense instinct and flinched slightly, grabbing his arm in the process. (Dang it, why now does it decide to start hurting?) Molten noticed the small flinch and grabbed Bryan's arm. The sleeve fell and you could see a large red gash going from his wrist to his elbow. It looked as though someone dragged claws down his arm. Molten expression suddenly changed as he examined the would. Instead of the normal smirk he gives when Bryan did something stupid like run into a wall, Molten touched the gash gingerly, and when Bryan winced and hissed from pain, he was more careful. The only thing going through Bryan's head at that moment was, (Why is he being so nice and careful with me? Molten doesn't usually care when I get hurt. Why now?) Molten's eyes widened as he asked, "What did this?" Bryan wouldn't look Molten in the eye, and Molten ended up letting go of Bryan's arm, and Bryan immediately pulled it away. He then pulled down his sleeve and walked away from Molten while suspiciously eyeing him. Molten only stared at Bryan as he left and thought to himself. (Why did I do that? Why do I care? He's an idiot that only cares about the people around him and doesn't care about himself. Why is he so happy all the time?) Molten walked into the portal room and shut the door. Once he made sure no one was near, he yelled, "UGGHHH! WHY IS HE SO INFURIATING?! Though he didn't stutter for once, he insisted on playing the idiot. "I wouldn't know what you're talking about, Molten. Where did this question come from, though?" Gah. I hate him." Molten stood over the portal and stared down into it. As he did, an idea came into his head. "What if I try going into the past? I'll have to find a good excuse for SpringTrap to let me test it. But maybe......NO! Why would I even want to know more about the idiot business owner here? The only thing I was willing to find was that his last name wasn't his last name. But even then, I couldn't find what it actually was. But why would he hide it?" Molten ignored the questions nagging his mind and began altering the portal for that day. "It is too bad it's not a testing day and just a regular minigames day. I would have liked to test my theory."